Tree of Savior Forum

Equipment/Stats issues playing Sorcerer

Sorcerer gameplay… yeah, it is frustrating. “The boss this, the boss that”.

Well, i start feeling unconfortable with my Sor while playing Level 100 Daily MIssion on Fedimian. I’m getting one shoted everytime i want to do something. All gear ■■■■■■ everytime there is no Cleric.

Maxing CLoth Mastery (level 12 at this time), got stats 3 INT - 1 SPR.

Got Beetleback early, hoping it could be enough. But of course not.

I read on Wizard Thread that i should go 3 INT- 1 CON for PVE and FULL CON for PVP purpouse, or 4 CON - 1 INT.

Should i start putting CON and grab PLATE gear and start leveling his attribute?

Will be enough if i keep my points on Spr? Getting something like 3 INT - 1 SPR - 1 CON and Plate Gear?

Maybe i should get the Plate Gear for Dungeo, Daily Mission Field/Party/World Bosses and keep the Cloth for Quest?

I don’t want to waste my Stat Potion right know, it’s very early i don’t know what might change.

I figure it might work this way, but still wanna get some advice.

Why are you leveling cloth mastery in the first place? Honest question.

Because i tought, “On paper”, it was the way for Sorcerer. Didn’t know SP Pool wouldn’t help. Maybe it will be the way after gameplay change and Sorcerer Revamp (i hope it will happen).

Just wanna know what to do right now, to help it.

I see. I personally depend on my summon so I’m using plates, and a shield. My char’s practically useless without the summon.
You can really just switch to using plates if you don’t mind losing some magic amplification. In my case I gladly opted for more survivability. It’s not like cloth Upper and Waist actually gives much benefit, neither does the 10% magic resistance sound tempting.

Yup time to add some con! I too only added con past lvl 100 after getting face wrecked by mission bosses that scale with lvl. I now have a comfortable base con of 50 and i’m continuing to add my int stat and con again if necessary. I worry initially if my damage would get affected but its pointless if you keep getting squashed by bosses and it feels demoralizing. Also, survival equals more dps! even by just auto attacking.

Try to get hat 1 hat 2 hat 3 with HP enchant first
would be perfect if it HP and Sp regen search in market it s very cheap in fedimian right now

I can afford enchants by my owm. Got some with Magic Attack and SP regen. Looks like i will try to get more and get some HP.

Didn’t think i could do it. Thank you! :smiley:

Can’t get any tankyness with scrolls, shiet xD

Well, i get a Hair 1 with: Sp recovery +28, SP 121 and Phys Defense +7. It’s something.

Train more your PvE skill , I always mission with no healer and it was easy with sorc.

Kinda wanted to get that pendant who gives you 850 HP (400k on market). But lol, a Quest (level 130) gives you one +10 Con (850 + other CON Stuff).

Kindly hold your horse
it s better save your money for petamion all status+8 or better Maxpetamion all status +14