Tree of Savior Forum

[Equipment Guide] 350 380 Challenge Mode

Hi guys! For a new member like me, I think there are some infomation for you guys (may be LOL)

For 350 Challenge Mode (CM) -> You go to Klaipeda (Mostly Ch1 or 2) There are a lot of Sages that you can buy warp portal to Nobreer Forest. In here there is a gate called Sausys (Shortly Cms9) Try to find a party, with a normal party you can clear stage 5 no doubt. Don’t just hope on Unique Item (Red Color), I think it will be crazy if you identify it with no good stats, just sell it if that is not your needed equipments. I think sometimes Purple and Blue Items have good stats than Red. If you are a new guy like me, we can use Blue too if it has good stats that you need.

For 380 CM-> Just the 1st time you buy the portal to Barnes 86 and then you go straight to Astral Tower 1F, it will be a Goddess Statue here, save your location here for next time you can warp yourself to there. Try to find a good party with DPS and healer as well to reach as far as you can. Thanks for your time, I just want to participate Guide event LOL xD. Thanks you guys. Thanks IMC

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.