Tree of Savior Forum

Equip for Casual Play Queries

Hey, back from long hiatus and I was wondering what equips I should get.

Currently I’m using Superior Corona Rod + a lot random scrub armor + 1 wizard bracelet.

I’m thinking which are the equipment that I should try to get, accessories as well.

eh to be honest i did make to level 280 with wizzard bracalets and a catacombs staff, i just upgraded the bracalets to the archmage ones, but in all honestly you dont even feel the diference.

What about armor? Is superior corona + Otrava shield good enough? Or is there a better and also affordable option?

you can use virtov, cheap and not bad

Honestly i dont feel like virtov (plate) its for casual players since its very time comsuming to make, unless you farm it slowly, roxona set its kinda cheap to make but if u find it hard to make, you can use some Eklosh set from the lv 200 dungeon.

Im not too much of a hardcore player and just playing casually. Still, I try to upgrade my equipment so I can be a bit viable to the meta.

The equips that I’m using currently are:

• Elkosh Armor Set
    This set is cheap and has good defenses. If you manage to complete the set, It gives you +15 int which is quite good. You could aim for war mage equipment but the only thing is that it has low defenses and the parts are quite pricey (in Fedi, people only sell the robe and the gloves) but gives alot of INT. Overall though, I’d prefer elkosh since it has higher defenses and for being cheap.

• Agni Necklace (Alternative: Necklace of deceit)
    The stats are quite good (+5 INT +126 fire property damage) but alternatively, you could use the necklace of deceit and any meta equipment (such as peta etc.) but I think you could stick with this. I think crafting this item will be much cheaper (but it really depends on your server)

• (+10) 270 rod with Lvl 5 Gem (Alternative: 220+ weapon)
    Probably a placholder since the 315 purple equipments are overall better. You could stick with corona rod temporarily (but you do need to upgrade it if you want to have your damage boosted)

• Wizard Bracelets
    I think there are few mage rings that can be used compared to wiz bracelets but it should be still pretty good.

• Otrava/Arde (Alternative: 170 shield with 20 con)
    Those are the sub weapons that I currently use. I use otrava shield because it gives you a bit of defense while having the posion property attack. I also use my dagger just incase if there’s a thaumaturge to boost my m.atk If you’d like to be tanky, you could go with the the 170 shield that gives 20 con.

1 Like

honestly i reached 330 with just war mage and catacomb staff…

1 Like

just use 315 stuff

cheap and better than mid/top 170 eq

what is your build by the way?
If you have Thauma C2, i think is better to use
Alpra Glove (120), Alpra Pant (120), War Mage Armor (170), War Mage Boot (170) for maximum INT/SPR.
Then equip your shield for def/mdef bonus

My main is wiz3>ele3>wl2 and my sub is wiz1>cryo3>sorc>necro3