Tree of Savior Forum

Episode 7, Alter of Vilna Forest, Lamar Dialog Glitch

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : feb 27 2020 12:34 am us central

Server Name: Klaipedia

Team Name: FiniteDifference

Character Name: StepIntoMyTraps

Bug Description : Was in a party with my brother he advanced the quest Alter of Vilna Forest (2) (in Episode 7) and it seems to have gotten into an inconsistent state where the priestess left the original map, vilna forest, and went to uskis arable land (which happens after talking to an npc named lamar) but the quest still wants me to talk to lamar, (he is the current mission objective) however I am unable to interact with lamar, and talking with the priestess (in the uskis arable land where she is not supposed to be given my current mission progress) also does nothing.

My brother advanced the quest without problems. I tried leaving the party and toggling my input mode between keyboard/mouse/etc, logging out and back in, and shutting down the game, but nothing worked.

lamar will turn and face me when I click on him/press space to interact, he just won’t talk to me at all.

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : I’ve tried both keyboard and mouse mode/switch between modes to no avail

Hi @darklordvadermort

Kindly send us a support ticket with details about the matter for us to further investigate your concern

I was able to resolve the issue by abandoning the quest and then talking to the npc again