Tree of Savior Forum

Environmental Game Additions

I would like to see some special things take place on some of beautiful maps that i have been on. I believe if these changes are implemented that once word gets out about them that it would spur exploration and curiosity. Below i will list some of the additions that could be made on maps possessing the following are environmental anomalies.

-Rainbows, twice a day they could provide anyone who passes thru them one random buff of either +10 CON for an hour/ +10 INT for an hour/ or +10 STR for an hour

-Lightning, allow it to randomly strike someone granting them either a +10 movement for an hour or endow them with level 5 lightning hands for an 30 mins (no need to cast just leave it active)

-Random Demon Kidnapping Attempts, after completing the first demon prison quest line a player that is not in a party can be randomly brought into an instance where 5 demons (4 lower level demons 1 “boss” demon that is 1 level above the player) attempt to kill the revelator. If the player is defeated one of the goddesses the player has previously met/rescued will rescue and safely return the player to the nearest town. If the player defeats the demons they can receive a scroll of transformation (grants them the ability to change into the boss demon for 2 mins [similar to the druid skill “Shape Shifting”]) and they will exit the instance returning them to their original location before the kidnapping attempt.

-Phoenix Feathers, two Phoenix feathers are given to a player after completing the Mage Tower quest line from Godess Gabijia’s as a token of thanks ( when kissed the feather burns up and summons Gabijia’s Phoenix that will then perform a one time powerful attack doing 100k damage to all enemies on screen and then it flys back to the Mage Tower. (This item should be trade-able on the market and team storage.)

-Fishing holes, allow fishing to take place at any medium to large body of water(Lemprasa pond and others) not just in town and colbalt forest. Also add a 1% chance of catching a fish with 1 of 2 possible rare items (rare items selection will only come from monsters on that map). This is in addition to whatever the current fishing items list may be.

-Randomized Fairy Quest, In the areas where butterfly s are wandering have a fairy NPC appear once an hour that needs you to destroy 20 crystals roots to return magic in the area as a reward the fairy will give you a 4 leaf clover that will protect you from magic damage for 15 seconds with a 30 second cool down

-Green floating sprites, the areas that have floating green sprites can improve a players hp and sp recovery for 2 mins (recovery rate will be the same as if the player was sitting next to a fireplace)

-Night Shade Flower, in the gloomy/spooky maps allow players to pick the sparsely placed flower (night shade) when processed it could be used for classes that use poison skills, but if used simply as a flower it puts surrounding monsters to sleep for 15 seconds (no cool down) if more than 3 flowers are used in under 1 min it will kill the player due to exposure.

-Water Spirit, areas near water falls can have a spirit that will offer you a water crystal that can restore your 25% of your sp when used. The spirit can appear three times a week at only one waterfall on the map.

Genie in a bottle, there is already a genie monster so i thought this would be an interesting item. On the Vera, Igti, and Cranto Coast allow an item called “washed up Bottle” to be found twice a day in these areas. upon using the bottle the player will release a genie who tells the player about their wish options and how he is tired of being a slave to selfish people. The player will make one of 4 wishes described below
1 “i want to be stronger” = +20str for 15mins
2 “i dont want to hurt anymore” = +20con for 15mins
3 “I dont understand” = +20int for 15mins
4 “i will set you free” = the genie will auto revive the player (when they die) next 2 times and
repair all equipped armors/weapons upon revival.

8 Likes

Fun ideas! Hehe great job ^^

1 Like

Good suggestions, we need ideas like this to make the world alive and interesting.

1 Like

Hello @sebastian0simmons

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We appreciate your efforts for providing this kind of suggestion. We will be reviewing these suggestion and see what can we done in the future.

Thank you!
GM Francis!

a carpenter NPC that makes furniture in guild towers OwO

additional rooms where guilds can design their own mapping of rooms

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.