Tree of Savior Forum

Enchanter Suggestion that came through my mind

Make enchanter able to wear Cannons on second hand and make a C3 skill related to blasting off the “craftable bomb” which have no real use right now. Could bring either support or damage w/e, but the “crafting enchanted round” triggers me so hard cuz it makes no sense at all.

Next is what? You will ask for a rental cart?

No but for fucken hell, they just gave enchanter the attribute to create bombs, but they are trash and have no use, at least give him a chance to use it someway, and guess wat, shooting bombs with a staff / rod / pistol / musket is dumb, that’s what cannons are for. I’m sorry to dissapoint you if you thought i was looking back on ragnarok, but tell me how else would you throw a 6 x 6 cm sphere considering enchanters should not be lebrawn james.

Also, in case you don’t even know what i am refering to, the bomb is already implemented from long ago:
https://tos.neet.tv/attributes/215001
It just needs an actual use.

Also, geneticist didn’t use actual cannon weapons on ragnarok, they had an OP af cart that had multiple uses and homunculus were legit.

Untitled2

Problem solved?

I think the class is ok tbh, I just don’t find fitting the damage skill, it was supposed to be a support anyway, also, I haven’t played with Enchanter for a while now, since 2 skills where not working properly. Not sure now tho.

It could had some debuffs tho.

I don’t like how they pretty much made all supports in the wizard tree consume items in the rebalance, didn’t notice this one. I would rather create a skill for the round, since right now, enchanted rounds can be thrown at enemies to do pretty neglible damage. Like modifing the ground were it falls to boost allies inside of the magic circle or just w/e.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.