Tree of Savior Forum

Enchanter scale

Does Enchanter skills scale with both INT and SPR? 'cause i’m going for a thauma3 enchant2 so i would like to know :smiley:

Yes, enchant fire, enchant lightning and all thauma skills but swell brain scale by combining Int and Spr, Swell brain scales only with SPR tho.

Directly, only Enchant Lightning. Lightning Hands scales off of MATK, which itself is derived from INT and all those buffs that scale off of your INT and SPR.

https://tos.neet.tv/skills?cls=Char2_18&f=1
con -> stanima for agility skill “dodge”.
dex ->lightning hands attack speed.
int/spr ->enchant lightning damage.

Spr ->swell brain
int/spr ->swell arms skills

linker3 lifeline with INT maxed = strongest possible enchanter buffs.
link3 lifeline with SPR maxed = strongest possible thaumaturge buffs.

wiz2 link3 thaum3 rune. everything is just bigger. generally stronger than +ele damage with skills that have high % values.
pyro3 link3 enchanter2… pyro3 enchant fire also scales with int/spr. +ele damage stronger with weak multihit skills.
cryo3 chrono3 enchanter2… lightning hands + quicken. snow rolling +haste. freeze + lightning hands. pass for better cooldowns on everything.

1 Like

full int for thum3>enchanter2 plays better. while it’s true that thuma’s swell brain only scales from spr, being full int build will still result in higher personal magic attack, as you have both m.atk from int and the base values from swell brain (swell brain will be less potent as a buff for other players, though - but only by around 400 m.atk with 600 spr). you also have far more versatility with int because of transpose. thuma and enchanter buffs work as a ‘snapshot’ based on the stats you have when you cast the buffs. so you can cast your buffs (swell brain, swell left, swell right, enchant lightning, lightning hands) and then transpose to either 50/50 int/con or 100% con, while retaining the full potency of your buffs. this makes the build actually pretty damn effective in pvp, as full con + a good block rate shield (aias with a blue gem is enough) and an alchemist block potion will make you sit at around 900 block rate. pairing thuma3>enchanter2 with a rank of cryo would be a good idea for +50% lightning damage against frozen enemies - after the wizard update, ice pike is a wonderful tool for freezing enemies in a large area with 100% success. or, you can go mario build and stick rune caster in there for rune of giants jumping damage. lightning hands stacks on the jump damage you do as a giant. so you can jump around while auto attacking for 2x lightning hands. the only time i’d touch SPR for this is if i were gonna stick a rank of sorc in there.

1 Like

I do the Mario build yet never knew that Lightning hand stacks on the jump damage (only know the jump attack scales with main-hand) :"D thanks for the info.

@purplebanana it’s actually pretty effective. here’s an old video i made during the reset event - excuse my low damage - i’m not wearing int or spr armor and only using a windia rod. video was to show lightning hands working with jump, and the block rate when transposed. https://youtu.be/bxqx9nGJns8

1 Like

stabbing a target with dagger and even hitting them with staff does the full damage.

1 Like

Thanks you all for the replys, i think i’m pretty much an expert now :smiley: