Tree of Savior Forum

Enchanter players come

I wanna make an enchanter that uses chronomancer. I plan to go full SPR, but I wanna also utilize my SPR for sorcerer.

My question is how important is enchanter3? I was planing either wiz-cryo3-chrono3-enchanter3 or wiz-cryo3-chrono3-sorc-enchanter2. Maybe I can switch out cryo3 if I use froster lord as my summon?

Any other enchanter build suggestions welcome. However, I’m trying to avoid anything with thaum3 since I already have 2 of those XD

Thanks.

No replies yet? Well, I will just ask how important is enchanter3?

Sorc 1 is by far inferior in this build compared Ench3 by only offering a so-so summon and decent cat buffs.

The 5 extra Level for lightning hands and Enchant Lightning alone are already reason enough while over-reinforce is just the icing on the cake.

Enchanter C3 is very underwhelming at the moment. While 5 extra levels on Lightning Hands and Enchant Lightning may seem tempting, the extra damage they offer doesn’t really justify going C3.

Enchanter C2 is good enough to gain access to Lightning Hands. Since you’re going full SPR, I suggest squeezing in Linker C3. Lifeline’s stat sharing utility far outweighs the measly +127% gained from a Lvl 10 Lightning Hands (Lvl 5 is already a decent 503%). Simply partying up with a DEX archer would turn your wizard into an auto-attacking machine, and hey, let’s not stop there, say there was an Exorcist, or maybe an Elementalist sporting a Full INT stat spread, you’d be hitting with around, at least, 1000 more matk just by activating Lifeline.

Aside from that (as if that wasn’t a sweet enough deal), there’s also Spirit Shock which gains a magic defense reduction attribute at C3, which will boost not only its own damage, but Lightning Hands’ damage output as well. This attribute easily outclasses the boost gained from a Lvl 15 Enchant Lightning. You’d have around a +500 additional lightning property damage boost gained from a Lvl 15 Enchant Lightning versus a Lvl 10 one (it’s really not worth it).

And if those points weren’t enough to deter you from going Enchanter C3, Over-Reinforce is just a really expensive (costs 2 rounds per cast) +600 atk/matk buff that only lasts a minute (and that 1 minute duration is after buying its overpriced duration attribute). To put it into perspective, a Swell Left Arm from a Thaumaturge with a respectable amount of SPR would net you around 1500 atk/matk for 5 minutes.

As for the Agility attribute, it’s actually pretty cool to gain a +5 movespeed buff. That is, until you run into another Enchanter in the same party using that attribute as well. Only one Enchanter would be able to have this movespeed buff (though that’s just a pet peeve of mine, I guess).

Also, I’ll just keep pretending that the new Enchanter Rounds don’t exist until further notice.

TL;DR?
Wizard C1 > Pyro C1 > Linker C3 > Chronomancer C3 > Enchanter C2

Though I’d love to be able to squeeze in Sorcerer C1 just for the Aoe Attack Ratio buff, there’s just no room for it. You’ll just have to make do with some cat scrolls (if they exist, I’m not really sure).

Hm… Very good points. I kinda figured going enchanter3 is mainly for higher levels of lightning hand and enchant lightning.

I might end up following your linker3 build instead, but I’d use cryo instead of pyro (for freezing and cc). I can just buy enchant fire scroll. And no, I don’t think there is such thing as cat scroll.

By the way, do enchanters use rod or staff? What I meant to ask is, is there a difference in attack speed between the 2? Also, does AoE attack ratio affect the amount of enemies hit by lightning hand?

Second this, but with extra note… If your ping is bad, you’re doomed. You’ll end up ‘freezed’ most of the time while doing AA + Lightning hands.

And personally I’ll pick cryo because there are scroll of Enchant fire, but there’s no scroll that allows you to 100% freezes mobs (3 Ovrheat). Lightning also does +50% damage to frozen enemies
Gather mobs >> ice pike >> JP+HK >> lightning hands

I’m doomed if my ping is bad? Well I’m doomed for sure, my ping is above 0.5 XD

Well I can still use it as a support character. Enchant lightning, earth, and empowering are decent.

Lightning Hands gets its own animation, so the slower swing speed of a staff doesn’t seem to affect it. By all means, feel free to use a staff for that juicy matk stat it gives you. Cyro’s really good too, I just prefer having free access to Enchant Fire. Lightning Hands is affected by Aoe Attack Ratio, so stacking a bit of it is never a bad idea.

I wouldn’t worry too much about your ping, I play at an average of 80-120 ms, and I find the build to still be playable, though I’m guessing it could be much better at lower pings.

EDIT: Hold up, I read that as 50 ms, if it really is 500 ms, you’re not gonna have a good time with the build.

Any news on how to use those enchant rounds Fire:Ice property or is it still trash skills?

Lol yea it is 0.5, only in crowded klaipedia though. Still, my ping in dungeon is extremely bad as well, 0.2-0.3 iirc.

I think I’m gonna switch it to the mario build, to compensate my lack of attack speed with jumps. That way I can fit in a sorc for AoE attack ratio too.

Wiz3 (or pyro1) -thaum3-sorc-RC-enchant2. Any more comments and insults please share.

If its constant 0.3
Just stay away from Enchanter / AA builds.
The result will be underwhelming

Last i tested they dont seem any good
Plus it gets really really expensive

QS3-falc3 AA build feels ok with 0.3 ping though, from my experience

Wiz1-Pyro1-Link2-Chrono3-Ench3

I went Ench3 mainly for crafting Ice Enchant Round to use on my main. Also, crafting skill scrolls (which aren’t working right now, cause they’re bugged since the Rank 10 update --’ )
This build is nice for supporting AA builds (Chrono and sharing enchant fire), but I myself can’t do much damage because of high ping.

i made mario build. xD infact my main still using my mario build.
went to velco and end-game stuffs as mainly support/buffers. still can solo other contents without problems.

it synergy well with linker 3/ff3 users too , while u giving thaum buffs/overreinforce/lightning enchant to boost party dmg. also have neat skills like SP cap boost and Enchant Shield, which can be a handy tools.

edit: also RC’s RoD and Enchanter’s Lightning Hand good to boost magic dmg for velco or any bossing situation.

What is your mario build?

I’m planning wiz3-thaum3-RC-sorc-enchant2.

wiz3-thau3-rc-enchant3. i used to try sorc1 as filler dmg+cat buff.
but i like enchant 3 buffs more… also more lightninghand dmg.
agility speed buff attribute.
overreinforce, might be small increase but can be still a good increase for pure DPS builds in the party.
u can try wiz 1 pyro 2 if u want. get quickcast from thau 3 attributes, if u worry about spell interupt, u have rune of protection attribute (plus u not always casting all spells using this build, more like setup buffs and couple of active spell here and there as filler rotation).

edit : if u want to play this build often, i recommend using controller or razer’s mouse/keyboard for Razer software macro. u can toggle macro to spam jump+atk.

my current build:
https://rjgtav.github.io/tos-database/simulator?tinyurl=y9vhqdsv

alternate build:
https://rjgtav.github.io/tos-database/simulator?tinyurl=ya35p826

problem with alternate build is, i dont think rune of giant can use pyromancer spells. need someone double check, because I usually brought alot of pyro enchant fire scrolls as extra buff.

What about Thaumaturge 3 instead of Chrono 3? …not enough ASPD with full SPR?

Confirming that you can’t use anything but buffs and RC/wiz spells while in Giant mode.
Also you can’t use skill scrolls either so remember to use that enchant fire scroll before stepping on that rune.