Tree of Savior Forum

Enchanter [Agility] [Empowering]

Can someone explain to me how those skills works ?
i want know how works the Dodge chance from [Agility] and the level incress from [Empowering]
Thanks in Advance

Additional Stamina = Skill Level * 5
Dodge Chance = + (Current stamina * (Skill level * 0.1)) %

Example: 25+ (Agility Lv5 * 5) Stamina / Agility Lv5

+(50 * (5 * 0.1))%
+(50 * 0.5)%
+25%

Empowering Level increase = Skill level * 1

Level 5 Empowering means that your level will be increased by 5.

25% of Evasion ?
Dodge is the result of evasion right ?
How Dodge that works ?
i mean what is the difference between Dodge and Evasion
What is the difference between 330 and 335 lv ?

I don’t know how that works…yet.

That dodge most likely works for Dodge in the way Sneak Hit works for Rogues in Crits.

A flat % value, this could maybe even make Dodge go over cap (~80% iirc) and get to 100%, obviously got no idea on how correct is this but I’ve been thinking about Enchanter or Sage for one of my builds.

At skill level 15 you would get a mad Dodge boost, it’s all up to if it affects Dodge stat or Dodge % chance.

I don’t know how exactly sneak hit works so I didn’t quite follow.

Are you implying that, for example, a character that has 40% dodge chance (Thanks to their evasion) versus a certain monster would also get a boost of 25% from empowering (Using my example), totalizing 65% chance?

@Anarth

That exactly.

I’m saying I don’t know how it truly works but, if I had to take a guess it would be like that, and that’s how Sneak Hit works for Crit Rate.

Damn…if it works that way the skill sure has some merit! Getting a stamina set would prove to be very useful if that’s the case.

Thanks.

@Anarth

Do you have an Enchanter to test it out? could you give me the information if you ever test it out?

I do have it but I have no points in Agility whatsoever, I’d need more class levels for that ;(

@Anarth

Cool, again, I don’t have one so this is all my guessing trying to choose Sage or Enchanter for my new build R8 (obviously still far from R8). Don’t want you to use your points badly but I would do it for the sake of science I think :stuck_out_tongue:

I mean, Enchanter C1~C2 with very high Stamina could probably get 80~100% dodge already.

Right…Chrono’s Haste also has an attribute that increases evasion by a set amount…that’s really worth considering! :wink:

1 Like

@Anarth

As you can see, it is described as Critical Chance, not Rate, the same as Enchanter’s Agility apparently.

In-game it is a flat % type of skill, if you hit a mob from behind, with 0 DEX but buff ON at leve 5~6 you already got ~70% chance to crit.

1 Like

If the skill works like that (flat chance just like Sneak Hit), then Arcane Energy will work nicely with it… Even w/o it, at lv 15 it will be overpowered?
Eg. (following Anarth’s way of calculation) : (25 + (Agility Lv15 x 5)) x (Agility Lv15 x 0.1) = 100 x 1.5 = 150%

It just seems too good to be true…

We can’t really bank on the way it’s worded, esp with imc’s reputation xD