Tree of Savior Forum

Enchant fire little question

Most pyromancers are putting 15 points in enchant fire to increase the damage on other pyro skills, but looking at the formula on tos.neet (https://tos.neet.tv/skills/20103) seems like just the extra attack line scales with skill level, the additional fire damage only scales with magic attack.

So it wouldn’t be better putting only 5 points in enchant fire to get 100% uptime(unless you are full support)?

Thing is there not much spell that worth it to put point in it.
Enchant fire is one of the good pyro skill.

good w/ multihit skills

max it at all circles of pyro, no excuse to not max it because you are most likely going high int/spr with little to no con.

Eh i dont like enchant fire, i have it at 4 and when i cast it i just switch to a pyromnacer+1 skills staff to get 100%uptime, i never use autoattacks anyways.

Enchant fire’s additional damage applies to all skills, not just auto attack. It’s actually this way for all property type attacks, and supposedly they’re boosted multiplicatively by your attributes (though idk if they changed this post rebalance).

1 Like

enchant fire scale with spr more than int but also scale with your matk

so is it worth? no just put it lv5 for 100% uptime

No, it scales same amount with int and SPR.

enchant fire15 is worthwhile unless you have some very very high matk, or no spr/int for some reason.

Fire Property Attack - This part added into everything that you hit, this part scale with INT and SPR.
Additional Damage - This part only as base damage in additional line of normal hit, scale 10% of your min matk.

Depend on your build, if you are support-orientated or something pyro3elem3 or pyro2thaum3warlock2 which not prioritize pyro skills to deal damage, then max it so the bonus apply on everything you do. The bonus is better than something which you won’t use frequent.

1 Like

Oh, I thought it was the opposite, that was my doubt, now I know why max it :sweat_smile:

Thanks for the help :relieved: