Tree of Savior Forum

Empty maps // more monsters // more channels

Dear TOS Admins,

We need more monsters to kill. There are lots of empty spaces. Its annoying and boring seeing just a few monsters. Players like full maps, quick respawns so that can attract mroe people.

Tenent Garden has a huge load of monsters and quick respawn near the statue, why cant we have more like this in every map? Off course we have those rare monsters with high respawn time, but think about it.

More channels are needed, sometimes a party takes over and we dont have options to lvl or grind. if there’s no more channels, you have to wait because you dont want to bother your game ffriend’s grinding.

Id like to make two more observations:

• It’s OK you keep the amount of money dropped by monsters low, but makes sure you put a fair (fair for tos = hugely increase the amount) amount of monsters on map and quick respawn. Players like to hit hit hit, not running around.

• Doing dungeons over and over, the same dungeon, same thing is boring. Vouchers makes our lives easier. Make vouchers for ALL dungeons and raise the drop rate of it or create simple daily tasks, donation NPC etc.

Can you please give me a feedback about it?

1 Like

Once upon a time most maps had tons of monsters on them. Then they took it all away reducing spawns only to add tokens with exp tomes using the excuse it helped server performance. People complained so it got [Resolved] with a 10% increase rate of monster spawn. That was their fix/feedback and they expect you to just buy tomes and tokens.

1 Like

all they need to do is take the empty spaces and make a red mob always appear in it…

and remove the places where you need a warp stone or use them for something like perma red mob zones or boss zones…

cause their emptiness and my ocd are killing em D:

@STAFF_John

I like the idea about more monsters on some maps and quick respawns would be nice.