Tree of Savior Forum

Elite monsters and Hunting tougher monsters

My suggestion should it not already be implemented is to have zones with elite monsters and / or give bonus experience for hunting tougher monsters so that classes and characters which tend to use single target skills and abilities gain an equal foothold while leveling up.

What I mean is that currently everyone is looking for AoE skills for faster leveling. I personally wish to fight only a single target at a time [Example: Rogue class is better at hitting a single target rather than a bunsh of targets]. But I cannot build my character that way as I fear loosing out on leveling speed. Hence I wished to suggest a bonus xp grant for fighting higher level mobs.

I don’t think you understand what the perk of having AoE is to begin with.
It’s this very flaw for which AoE classes are meant to overcome.

There are flaws you must accept playing certain classes/builds.

Still he is right. If you want to participate in the “leveling race” you need AoE (if you go solo). Once you hit max level, get a skill reset and skill your character non-AoE. It does not work the other way round. Classes with a viable AoE spec have an advantage here. I’m not saying this is a pressing issue, but he’s right nevertheless