Tree of Savior Forum

Elementalist With Alchemist?

Hello people :3
So i wanted to make an alchemist, and I’m looking to be able to do the awakening by myself. I’ve been told that Pyro is one of the best choices for that, buuut i just don’t like pyro, so i’ve been looking for another build. First i decided to go Cryo, Psyko C3, then alche. Recently i’ve came to this build:
With electrocute plus freezing bonus damage plus joint penalty: Lightning from the linker i can do pretty good damage. I’de like to hear some feedback about it, is it ele C2 good?

Plus, does freezing changes the element of the enemy to ice, like in RO did? which could increse even more the damage of electrocute.

Thanks.

1 Like

Not bad actually, you might have problem casting ele skills without SS or QC. If you want an optimal alchemist way look for other topics.

How bad is an Elementalist without SS or QC? I think between the freeze from cryo skills and hail from ele i got enough CC to be able to cast my skills without too much trouble, but i’m not sure, dunno how much cast time is electrocute.

well QC really makes the damage from ele c3 fairly massive with it’s 100% upkeep time. I believe ele c2 is a mistake though, Going all in on the class or not picking it at all is a general rule of thumb. To put it in perspective frost cloud is arguably the best aoe dps skill in the game for earth tower along with warlocks tower. meteor’s damage isn’t a nuke end game. (30-60k damage on normal mobs with 200-300k health) I want to say ignoring meteor that frost cloud will do at least 5x the dps of all of your other skills combined on non-flying type enemies. They basically become filler while frost cloud is on CD.

1 Like