Tree of Savior Forum

Elementalist / Warlock [Questions]

Hello i have a few questions for building my elemental warlock.

1. Can prominence hit flying units?
  2. Electrocute or prominence? Later on all people talk trash about prominence but with the new agni neackle i think it can works and i see a korean guide wich is testing it with good impresions.
  3. Pole of agony vs mastema, this same korean guide was testing max PoA for flying units at ET 30+ but i think mastema is rly good with new attribute. Should max mastema? Or PoA? Can work a 50% points on PoA and 50% on mastema?
  4. Does mastema hit flying units?

Build: http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/f4erb6wjn3/

Thanks and sorry for my english :).

1. idk

2. the people that call prominence trash just don’t know how to use it properly. you’re supposed to use it literally right under the monster, and when used right, it does a ■■■■ TON of damage. tho i literally haven’t touched my elememe in a longggggggggggggggggggg time so idk if this is still true, but it probably is. (this was even withou the agny necklace)

3. idk

4. idk

1 Like

Need someone to answer this for me too.

Electrocute is trash in 280+ mobs. I rarely use it.[quote=“kevinillo6, post:1, topic:349406”]
3. Pole of agony vs mastema, this same korean guide was testing max PoA for flying units at ET 30+ but i think mastema is rly good with new attribute. Should max mastema? Or PoA? Can work a 50% points on PoA and 50% on mastema?
[/quote]

1 point pole, extra points in mastema[quote=“kevinillo6, post:1, topic:349406”]
4. Does mastema hit flying units?
[/quote]

They buffed the mastema making it hit flying units but it is still coming here.

Yep it does

I did remove my points on prominence since electrocute was more safe and could hit more mob, linked mob with electrocute will get really damaged.
On the other side I saw some youtube videos of people who studied prominence pattern and was able to land every single hit. So with agny may deal more damage if used correctly but electrocute is more safety, at least from my point of view.

1 point on PoA with it’s attributes and maxed mastema.

I don’t think so but I may be wrong now that you mention it xD

mastema will be able to fit flying monsters in a new balance update coming soon