Tree of Savior Forum

Elementalist VS Flying Targets

I am currently lvl 196 and I feel so weak against flying monster. Should i max the attribute of MM to increase my damage or something needs to be done correctly here. Why does most of our skills cant hit flying object. Frost “CLOUD” (really N****? cloud but cant hit flying objects? It should be GROUND). Or I am doing something wrong here since my stats is 1:1 Int and Con. Please enlighten me.

Well, I can understand the balancing behind this decision to a certain degree, but some things are really weird…

• EARTHquake can hit flying monsters.
  • frostCLOUD can not hit them.

… just to give an example. It’s really counter-intuitive.

I would like to know as well - what are wiz3->ele3 build (on all steps of the way) tactics/options while fighting flying mobs? I guess that makes partying with Psychokino3 terrible idea if they invested points in Raise?

Hail still works tho, you should have hail at max.

What about Electrocute? Magic Missile obviously works? And what about Warlock skills - does all of them works?

I’m currently working on that. Elec 14 Hail 15 but then again the cool down the run around and once thsi mob hits you it will be hard and fast. Did you ever get to the quest where you need to clear the path and needs to kill flying elite mobs? Thats when you will start noticing the problem since after that map most of them will be flying.

Electrocute works and MM yes, but the interval and the cool down will hurt you. Only if FC can hit flying objects.