Tree of Savior Forum

Elementalist Prominence Worth it or no

I have looked over forums and looked at videos and im tossing up if i should get Prominence at lv 1 some people use it but others dont and im on the fence if i should get it, it looks too random for me but some had said its a good filler between CDs if i can get some good proof on it id take it but otherwise not thanks heaps

This is my current build and when i can get a reset potion im gettng rid of energy bolt to put elsewhere.

Thanks in advance

I like it, I know it’s an unpopular opinion…

as long as you always remember that it’s a runaway skill and not an attacking skill like electrocute you will be fine…

the cast is almost instant and it saved my ass on demon prison 3F a couple times where mobs don’t get CC and other ele skills are too slow…

1 Like

Hmm i could give it a go, doesn’t hurt to try and see thanks

If you do get it, it’s MANDATORY you get the skill attribute that reduces its wandering area, increasing its potential against mob packs and even bosses.

Don’t rely on this skill however unless you’re a Pyro 3 and want to keep things burning(Like I do! I want the world to burn!). It has a long cd and the fire and forget mechanic makes it more like a summon spell than an attack spell.

1 Like

I have one level on it, it’s really useful in PvE. And you can cast+jump to cancel the animation (like electrocute). It has no cast so when you’re ‘mobtraining’, you can just cast and jump to not get hit by mobs running after you. I think it’s better damage overall than a Hail level for exemple. But if you’re build is fully team pvp oriented, Prominence won’t be that useful.

Also, are you sure you want that Reflect Shield over Energy Bolt ? EB not for damage but for the soft CC (can cancel casts in pvp, replace immobile targets in aoe, push back). And you can just tap 0.1s at lv10 to launch it. I don’t see any utility lategame in Reflect Shield, but i may be wrong. That’s a real question because i’m still hesitating between those two for final build, and maybe i miss something about Reflect Shield.

1 Like

I have it at level 1 as well, for the utility, and it causes burn which somewhat helps against bosses (proeminence hit count is high). U can also combo proeminence + rain + electrocute and get some nice job done (u turn mobs into fire property when they are burn so they take damage from rain).

Some people think it is better to max meteor, but honestly, getting level 8 or 10 in Meteor doesn’t change shi.t, thats why i went with lvl 1 proeminence and level 1 freezing sphere (although freezing sphere level 1 is a bit lackluster and sounds like a EB almost)

1 Like

Thanks all, I did get level one just for between cool downs and got the smaller zone trait and it is actually not too bad, about EB tho it doesnt seem to be helpful atm but its at 10 atm and shield is a bit iffy as it doesnt really do much in PVE, but im going to keep prominence