Tree of Savior Forum

Elementalist from Cyromancer2

Hello guys, I’m tend to build a Wizard–>Cyro–>Cyro–>Elementalist…
I just want to ask is it suitable for PVE …If not can you guys show me another way to become an elementalist in PVE way.
Thanks for reading my topic.

Wiz 3 > Elementalist for PVE definitely.
Haven’t really seen any other good builds for Ele.

Your cast times will be too long without Wiz 3’s quick cast and damage bonus.

I was a Cryo 2 and it was painfu. Try looking around the other threads here. There are some helpful discussions for Elementalist.

1 Like

thank you for your advise, It seems that build is not perfect >.< But I really love using Freezing and Lighting skill, poor me . (lols)

either Cryo 1 or cryo 3 , cryo 2 is really bad

1 Like

So sad, all people said cryo2 bad, may be I switch to kino :smiley:

There’s actually a elementalist attribute which requires cryo 2.

1 Like

Wow, really, can you make it more specific (names of the abilities) please… I really love cryo …

Well… im not sure what they mean by ice skil (like only cryo tree or frost cloud also works)

There’s also one that requires pyro 2

Both need elementalist + cryo2/pyro2.

1 Like

Now I’m studying about it.
Thanks a lots ImVeryJelly. :slight_smile:

There is a Cryo attribute that makes Elementalist Lightning skill deal more damage, provided that the mobs are frozen beforehand. That’s the only synergy I guess.

I think Cryo 3 -> Elementalist 3 is still possible. But your damage will lose out to those that went Wizard 3 -> Elementalist 3, I think, both in terms of casting time and dps. I started out wanting to go Cryo 3 -> Elementalist 3 but changed my mind and I’m currently on Cryo 3 -> Sorcerer 1. And I love Cryo too!

1 Like