Tree of Savior Forum

Elementalist C2

Please help me guys, hail or electrocute level 10?

I’d go for Hail, since there’s a lot of fire monsters in the game, and the damage output from Hail is better IMO, considering the AOE and number of hits it can land.

I don’t play elementalist but most people go for Hail level 1 and Eletrocute level 14~15 on rank 3.

Why not both?..

Where did you put all your points?

Both. Those skills are you main source of damage, but if you meant by which skill to max first, I’d say go for hail.

Hail lv1? Id like to know who those people are lol

From whta I heard Hail’s damage is not so good later, you might only use it for the lightning boost, also as it’s multihit since level 1, level only increases base damage, which is not that good.

no… leveling it increases duration too;

well… it’s why I leveled it anyway; there’s no other skills to put points in.

Here’s my build on Wiz 3 Ele 3. I get lv 14 on electrocute (for max hit) and lv 15 on hail (for max duration).

You get more hit by levelling it since the duration is increased. Leaving Hail at lv 1 is extremely funny.

Hail isn’t good on mobs but extremely strong on bosses with huge hitbox.

You should have left over point from C1. I would put into Meteor Lv 5 first, then Hail and Electrocute last. Electrocute is better on field but you already have magic missile. What ele lacking is single target damage for boss/mission and Hail does jus that.