Tree of Savior Forum

Electrocute/Hail/Prominence?

When I’m Ele C2, which skill should I max out?

Hail and electrocute need to be maxed
You can put at least 1 point in meteor it make a good cleaning tool and not a bad burst (more point take more time to charge / might result in lost of dps)
Keep your point to max Frost cloud eletrocute and hail at elementalist 3 ?

The rest is up to you
-Rain is nice with electrocute and vs group of FireMob (Long cd 1 lv is worth it)
-Sphere can give you a bit of mono dps to cleanup 1 mob
-Prominance is kinda random and around you … not that great I think but your choice
-Stone curse got a similar use of sleep (except it affect flying mob)

I have same thought with momory32.

Addition,
-Rain just level1 enough. And it will cancel off pyro skills if your team has pyro dont use it.
-Sphere level1 enough. Level max will consume much sp and dmg so-so, make it not sp efficient.
-Prominance actually damage is ok but the randomness…
-Stone curse has cast time but bearable with quick cast. But problem is it will increase the petrified enemy def/mdef by 50% (i heard from somewhere)
-Electrocute level14 is enough to reach max number of bounce. Level15 just add little dmg.
-Meteor is all your preference as it get longer cd when cast for higher level. From my observation, the higher level not only dmg gets higher, aoe seems to be bigger.
-Frost cloud (ele3) maxed. No need explanation for this.

As someone who had been in this route and looked at all suggested answers in the forum and youtube, see below:

Electrocute: Excellent attack, scales well, hits more as you go higher. (I’ll max this. Or 14, as 15 only adds attack, not hits). Has fast reload (33cd). If you took the cryo route, this spell complements it well, especially with the (damage increase on frozen) attribute. Be careful though, as this can instantly set mobs to aggro on you. I often find myself being chased by more monsters than expected due to this skill. Also, hitting more targets seem to increase damage.

Hail: Random hits, but high frequency. Good for clearing clump up mobs. Duration increases the higher the level. Also has relatively fast reload (45cd). The attribute which can freeze enemies is also useful as CC. If you haven’t taken cryo, definitely max this. Regardless, max this anyway.

Prominence: Has mixed reviews. I have this on 5 on C1-C2 as additional attack (because I have skill reset, so there) and used it when everything else is on cooldown (or when I’m using snow-rolling, which complements it well). High cd, so use it at the best opportunity. But this is unwieldy, very random, and I experienced entire phases without a single hit. You also have to move around and jump around, and it forces you to get close and personal to the enemy (counter-intuitive for the class). But good on clumped up enemies. Also stronger in terms of single-hit damage than the first two. And possibly your only fire attack (if you haven’t gone pyro earlier) on earlier circles. Take this if you took cryo or wiz3, or you have a skill reset potion. If you took pyro, skip this altogether.

Max Hail, Max Electrocute, Lv1 Prominence, Lv1 Freezing Sphere, Lv1-4 Meteor, save the rest for C3

I agree with them as well. Check my build.