Tree of Savior Forum

Ele3 without surespell

Been searching the wizard board for some ele3 builds that don’t go for surespell and haven’t come up with much

I’m pretty curious about a possible wiz-cryo3-ele3 build, which i havent seem to of found anywhere on here.

Anyone think this might be pretty viable? high level ice wall can block you from anything not ranged, cryo’s attribute for bonus electric damage… plenty of opportunities to freeze things to set up for longer cast times of elementalist…

on top of eventual rune caster for rank 8…

Sounds like it has potential to me at least, but i have no experience with elementalist yet (currently working on an alche… wiz-cryo-kino3-alch2)

Anyone have any input on it? I know surespell (and quickcast) is a big deal, but it just seems a lot of potential is lost from going wiz2&3

The biggest deal about quickcast isn’t the -50% cast, though that does help heaps, but the attribute that gives it +50% magic damage. As a huge percent boost, it’s guaranteed to be helpful for all future classes.

If you do go cryo3, the biggest thing is ice pillar, which is great for gathering crowds in both solo and party play. The electrocute synergy sounds neat as well

1 Like