Tree of Savior Forum

Ein Sof: Stacked Healing and restoration question

Hello, people.

Right now i’m creating a sorta healing cleric build (cleric c3 > pala c1 > etc.)… and i’m looking for a way to increase a lot more my healing tiles and mass heal (if i end with priest c2 or c3).

Ein Sof: Stacked Healing say: “While under the effect of [Ein Sof], the amount recovered by [Heal] and [Mass Heal] doubles”

so, my question is: It affect your tiles on others or just on yourself?
I’m asking mostly because the second line of this attribute say: “While under the effect of [Ein Sof], the amount of HP recovered doubles”

And, second: How much restoration increase the healing of tiles? is a %? flat number?

Thanks in advance, and sorry if my english isn’t the best.

It affects only the one who currently has Ein Sof on, nobody else.
In a party, if party member A is under Ein Sof, then he’ll get the doubled heals, but the rest of the party will be healed normally.

For restoration, I believe it depends on your Restoration skill and attribute level, so on the HP regen it offers (judging from what I get with my Paladin). So it’s flat. The healing bonus you get from that skill isn’t that great.
If you want Paladin just for Restoration, I wouldn’t recommend it.

Miko can give you another heal tile with Sweeping, and there is also a skill gem for Heal to increase its level by 1 and give one more tile.

Heal:

Heal + Restoration:

Heal + Ein Sof:

Heal + Ein Sof + Restoration:

1 Like

Uhmm… interesting. What level is your Restoration?
My current build is: cleric c3>priest c2>???>PD>???
And soon to reach rank 6… Excluding Miko (no sure why, but don’t wanna play with it again on this chara), any suggestion for a support build? Probably going to end priest c3… My idea is get at least 1 rank on PD… and Taotist or PD c2.

AFAIK, Restoration can be kept @ Lvl 1 and you’d still get the same amount of additional healing from tiles

1 Like

Agreed. Leveling the skill only increases the health regen amount, you can keep the skill at level 1 if you want the healing bonus only.