Tree of Savior Forum

Easy way to fix swordman (without actually fixing anything) and other classes will like it

From level 200+ maps:

• Reduce mob HP down to 1/3
  • Reduce mob damage down to 1/3
  • Increase mob spawn amount to 3 times the current
  • Decrease exp/silver per mob down to 1/3 (not sure on the silver part)

Generally, mob will still requires the same amount of damage to get the same exp as before, and still deal out the same amount of damage to players

So how does this fix swordman?

• Swordman naturally has higher def, so a lot of low-damage mobs is better for them than a few high-damage one. Other classes with lower def will suffers the same amount
  • More mobs = more flinch/knock back = more demand for front liners, since archers and wizards need safe space
  • More mobs = less demand for taunt (check demon prison district 2)
  • Less mob HP = less demand for top tier AoE DPS. Ele and fletcher are still nice, but not a must-have

How would other classes enjoy this?

• More mobs
  • ???
  • Profit!!!

Well, most likely IMC won’t read this, but feel free to discuss.

1 Like

I don’t think they read the forums or play the game, but this is a good idea.

Not having enough mobs is the biggest problem in this game. They haven’t done anything to fixed it. They did a 50% spawn “increase”, but since they just lowered the respawn timers and the server takes the same amount of time to check, they actually changed nothing.

The thing that bothers me the most is mobs not being aggressive. I don’t get it, I’m in a dungeon casting ■■■■ and fighting right next to them, and they just stand there? Need taunt or else? It’s really annoying.

Increase the spawn rate and more mobs in one map is enough. I dont think they will take this idea at all. Btw swordman has been buff in KTOS. 30% more attack increase from your STR, if i m not mistaken.

Increase the spawn without reducing mob power will just kill swordman even more (maybe except pelt)

Yes I know swordman has just been buffed. I’m the one who posted that thread lol