Tree of Savior Forum

Earth Tower Support

Hi guys I would like to know which is the recommended hp for Earth Tower as a Cryo 3 Chrono 3. I was thinking about going 143 CON for 20k hp, 106 INT for 480 magick attack to not being useless and 10 SRT to reach 20 str for block to activate the shield attribute. (All that calculated with the stat calculator lvl 260)

Also I would like to know if Cloth or Plate which is better? and Ice rod or Shield + weapon?

I only saw this guide as the most well explained one for cryo3 and chrono3 http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/5wkho49y3j/ would be nice if someone explains to me what to choose and why… I dont want to do things without know about the reason of my choices, I’m not just looking for opinions.

Ty all of you that wasted your time sending a response in this topic and sorry for my english, this forum is a good place for theorycraft while server is down.

pd: can I cast subzero shield to others? and how can i break my own ice wall? theres no way to target it i dont know how to do it.

Your stats are fine, you can go for more CON if you wish and it would probably be better, but you already have some good CON so it’s probably OK.

Plate is better, it gives you HP, you can wear cloth gloves for magic amp and still have the plate attribute working with 3 parts of the plate set.

You can’t cast Subzero Shield to others.

Your points distribution os skills is also good, you don’t really need Ice Wall to be level 15 actually but that’s up to you. Also most people leave Stop at 1 and take Slow level 12 instead but again, up to you.

thanks for ur reply c: