Tree of Savior Forum

DX12 or any other?

Most WBs are left alone, I find Prison Manager alone most of the time, every now and them i bump on Rexipher, Harpeia and Glack-chan too.

Dang! Didnā€™t think itā€™d be like that though. :cold_sweat:

I used this ā€˜workaroundā€™ for FPS issues when I was pushing my GTX 750ti to run GTA V at above 45 FPS consistently while maintaining some respectable level of detail.

Yeah, if you alternate window and it doesnā€™t blink in black, it means you are in windowed mode lol.

The real full screen mode in ToS is messed up, Iā€™m not sure what is needed to make it work, some experience issues like @heros3 said.

To get to it you need to change the user.xml in the game folder.

This game is 10 years old and manages to not even lag or give me problems performance wise in the least. How they messed up so badly here is beyond me of not being able to figure out a proper rendering system. You can even literally pull a whole map in this game and spam your flashy AoE skills without crashing the server or lagging the client. Itā€™s like this is one of the many restrictions they put on ToS to limit your ability for mass AoE by having the game run like crap.

Majority only cares about blud and nuaelee. The rest areā€¦:thinking:ā€¦

even rexi is forgotten as finisher can be obtain by paper cube rolls

1 Like

Well atleast i had fun for 3 days :smiley:
Will be returning to xbone.

Rip see you again sometime.

Makes you wonder why some stuff are in game when they turn unnecessary in the end huh?

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.