Tree of Savior Forum

Duping is REAL!

Oh, I didn’t know this.

That’s good to know I guess.

Bots can just run dungeons can’t they? Anyway, there’s a reason why there’s only like 1 arde dagger for 1 mil+ on Klai and how they shot up in price quickly.

1 Like

Also if they could dupe why limit yourself to Arde? i mean you could just as easly dupe Valia and Venoms for all your bots and have them run around whit that.

They have so much silver that buying the recipes and mats would be trivial.

I thought they sell Tokens they get from cheapest package TP and get arde daggers from that money, but they have full potential, maybe due to

Anyway, with the way it’s going bots do not need tokens to farm and trade silver.

BOT

No?

Okay. :coffee:

i’m pretty sure they are duping stuff since day 1, i’ve never seen currency being sold so cheap in any recent mmo release ever, they are selling millions of silver for less than $100, for other people who played quite a few mmo releases in the last few years you probably know what im talking about, the price on the first few weeks is really really high due to high demand / low availability.

Dupes are the holy grail, they would never risk it for dumb ■■■■.

In ArchAge you could dupe shop currency by clicking the scroll before going through a portal. First time you heard about that was when it was fixed I think a month after launch.

@ramon_costa1

Another reason could be that simply not a lot of people are buying the silver, but yeah the inflation is stronger than what I expected.

On the other hand generating currency isn’t really hard here. Just doing 50k per hour nets them over a million in a day and is pretty much doable after a couple of hours leveling.

Oh another exploit? But we haven’t even started capitalizing on the last five we found! The boss wants us running even MORE bots at the same time too…man, why did they make this game so easy to bot anyway? Now my job is harder.

-some gold farmer in China

Didn’t someone say that this game actually ‘lacks’ any form of anti-cheat, for being in early access?

You are almost certainly correct. The bots have far, far more silver than they can sell right now. This is usually the case in this line of business, but it’s extreme at the moment.

There is instance bots if you are wondering. Programmed to run specific routes and beat the boss to farm the items to sell.

Yes, you can use cheat engine on the game EASILY if you dare to.

Not that I’m brave enough to do it though. It works during icbt2.