Tree of Savior Forum

Dunno what to get next ( Wiz - Pyro - Pyro - ? - ? - ? - ?)

As the Topic already says, im near C4 and can’t decide what to get next, at start i was thinking about maxing Pyro and going for Thauma or Linker after that, but the more i read about it the more im getting confused if that is the right way for me.

Im leveling in a Group of 3 ppl for the most Time (Archer, Cleric and Me) that shouldn’t change for this Character at least, since we only play late night and wait for each other to have a good time playing the game and not rushing for the sake of being first.

Priority is clearly PVE since im not a PVP Player, what do you guys think would benefit my Group the most and offers some fun hours later on?

Thanks for reading in advance, hopefully i could make my point clear since im not a native english speaker.

Wiz->Cryo->Linker->Ele player here. I think that in regards to party play, little offers more than Linker, even with all of its current nerfs. Being able to tie 5 enemies together is ridiculously powerful in groups. Suddenly the archer single target dmg is gonna do double dmg and hit 5 targets at once for example. It also has a pretty good sinergy with other classes.

Bonuses from linking monster:

• +100% damage (except from some AoE, but not all AoE spells)
  • +50% lightning damage (great with elementalist’s eletrocute)
  • +50% poison damage (great for wugushi archer class)
  • +50% earth damage (dunno what class benefits from this)

Another useful class is chronomancer, but it is a rank 5 class. Im more of a damage dealer guy, so chronomancer is too much support for me, but it does seem pretty interesting

Going Ele worked well for me during the CBT (Wiz-Pyro-Pyro-Ele), the AoE spells you get from Ele will help a lot with grinding if you decide to do that.
Going Linker is also nice for group play.
Look at each class’s spells and go with what you think you’ll enjoy the most.

you can go into linker circle one for joint penalty since it’ll be helpful in a party. but for the other classes you would need to decide if you wanna go more support or more dps.

I’d say you should go Linker > Sorc2 > Warlock OR Linker 2 > something > Featherfoot.

Linker will help your party a lot, if you don’t like sorc you can even take more ranks on it.

Sorc 2 will give you control over a Tanker or something close to that, it’s pretty good to add that to your party DPS and goes very well with linker.

Warlock has good damage and that is always good.

Featherfoot would make your party unkillable probably.

Is sorc1>necro 2 not a good choice anymore to that kind of build?

Yes Sorc 1 > Necro 2 is also very good for that build, but as he is playing only with his friends a higher rank of Linker might fit him better.

Support build:
Link c1 > Chrono c3
You get Joint Penalty (6 targets with a gem) every 22sec.

With Chrono c3 you can cast 1 additional JP every 50sec.

Movement Speed and Attack Speed buffs for your party members.

Summoner build:
Link c1 > Sorc c2 > Warlock