Tree of Savior Forum

Dungeon queue player block

Hello im a new player ISH so please if i may made a mistake pls be kind :smiley:
(also not very good at english sorry)

im suggesting a dungeon queue block on other players mainly on those jerks that solo kill the boss and hog all the exp for them self thus wasting my entry on dungeon which we all know we only have 2 per day or 3 if your a token user.

and players that use instance dungeon that purposely use when others not around.
ex.

at the start of run when you and other player start killing some monsters this 1 player will sit and wait for others to be far enough and not get exp bcuz you need to be close enough to monster killed to get exp (if my understanding of exp sharing is wrong correct me ill be happy to be educated :smile: .

blocking players

if i dont want to be queue with player 1 i will block him (you know when you right click the character you see a block option).

so when i queue i will not be queue with player 1 simple as that :smile:

this is a common suggestion by now and I always have the same response…

Are you ok with been blocked too?_?

cause blocking and such will always be a double edge swords that can be abused by the very jerks you want to evade…

also it will add to the queue time and trouble of finding people…

Also, if english is a problem for you and you are more comfortable using your main language, you can do that…

use your main language and leave a translation on the bottom for those that doesn’t speak it…

:slight_smile: