Tree of Savior Forum

Dungeon Queue keeps reseting! [Klaipeda]

I’m trying to enter the level 90 dungeon, with random party maker, and it keeps reseting once the 5 players are found, anyone else with the same problem?

2 Likes

Yeah been happening for the dg and the mission queues for 3 days now since the patch last April 12th. Hope it gets fixed soon its forcing people to manually make parties. :sweat:

That is weird, yesterday it was working fine for me ^.-

Sometimes you would be able to get in usually bugs out and resets.
Maybe cause of difference in server thats why it was just today you experienced it.
Edit: Im in SEA, the bug must have finally reached even the other servers

Well I think it resets because it does not find a sever/channel free for entering the dungeon, all the channels/servers for the dungeon are occupied. I really think they should put an queue not just reset and try to find a group again. Like when you get your party found you wait in a line for a free dungeon channel/server, then when one frees up the fist group in the queue joins in and it goes on. If you dont get lucky sometimes it take more than 1 hour to get into a dungeon and that would be fixed with a simple queue… something like WoW dungeon sistem would be great! Im actually in the queue for more than 1 hour and a half now and still nothing.

I don’t think that’s the case since you can get in by manually creating your own party bypassing the auto search which also creates a separate channel for your party.

When you hit enter with a party is 100% chance entrance? Or you get kicked from the game like tousands of times and with luck you get in? I think its the second option, you dont bypass a thing.

happening to me right now on Lv50 dungeon. wasted 40 mins of EXP tome -_-

No problems in manual enter just the auto search not sure if its like that in klaipedia but in telsiai I have never experienced not getting in manually

PS:What I meant by bypass was not going through auto search since you create the party manuallly

In Klaipeda you gotta try a lot of times to get into a dun, even with a premade you just get kicked from the server when you press enter in a dun untill you get lucky and enter a free dg.

Its same on Femidian.Timer resets every 2min and u need 20min+ to get in with PF.

I have been in queue for almost an hour now as a healer in the 115 dungeon and every minute it says found party you will be moved in abit blabla and then timer goes back to 00:00

It’s just high traffic, it works fine when the servers are less crowded. It’s still possible to enter manually though, so you will have to socialize a little bit until they fix this.

It’s work perfectly fine to me, i’ve done a decent amount of dungeons by using auto-search with at least 1 Cleric C2 (in my latest full run, our auto-party have 1 Chaplain, 1 Cleric C2, 1 Priest and 1 Sorcerer).
p/s: This not relate to OP but i meet this guy, he said he will give me a Templeshooter for FREE when we still run in dungeon and he did >.< then i gave him all my talts to say thanks

The queue is very slow and resetting.
It is taking hours to make the daily dungeons

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.