Tree of Savior Forum

Dungeon Party Finder Queue

Why do we have to sit at the dungeon warp and wait for a party? If there’s a long queue basically we have to sit around not playing the game, just waiting for other players to queue for the same dungeon. Why can’t the queue window be accessible anywhere (like the quest window or craft window for example) so we can still quest or grind while we wait for a dungeon group to be found?

It’s just super frustrating to want to do your daily instances, but spend half the time ‘in game’ sitting down just waiting, and unable to do anything else productive.

6 Likes

Because the developers weren’t as smart as Final Fantasy XIV developers, and didn’t think Partial party queues would be worth while. Or dungeon story quests that unlock a dungeon finder system that can be used anywhere.

If TBL has it, why can’t dungeons have it?

This would be a great idea. This game has so much potential and suggestions like this are easy to implement. I like the idea of being able to queue well questing. Also I think you should be able to queue with your current party, picking up other members. Waiting in a queue for more then 30 min because I want to experience some dungeon action :(. I feel as though there should be some way of removing a offline player as well as afkers.

I agree, too much time wasted waiting for a party to be find, would be a lot better if it was like team battle league and we could actualy enjoy our time in the game while we wait

2 Likes

Should be able to queue for Party Finder with a not full group.

1 Like

Bump, this game is in dire need of this. Especially for dungeons. Almost never see anyone queuing at dungeons at 100+ Also if they had a “Random mission queue” or “Random dungeon within level range” queue that gave bonus exp it would liven up the game much more.

Currently it is very hard to gather up a party to do anything due to drastic level differences unless you are already at level cap.

Please think about the people that make new characters, or new people coming into the game IMC. @staff