Tree of Savior Forum

Dungeon Drops (50, 90, 130...)

Nope its from a base of 0

Cmon man. I was in dungeons. I was measuring raw experience with addon. I was surely getting more than 1 million in auto searching. It is a fact.

At 217 sure.
At 175 nope, again ran it today, youā€™re not getting 1 mil.

Dungeon 145 1kk+ per run, no tome, only token.

what up with all this 1kk, next thing we going to start using 10,10, 1 to say 21.
-Use common known terminology so your statements make sense ā€œto everyoneā€ 1k, 100k, 1mil. Stop the whole 1kk (most of the time i just ignore them, even though i know what they mean).

I think itā€™s a holdover from RO days. I seem to remember reading that during the few weeks I played it.

1 Like

Uhh ā€¦ I donā€™t think thatā€™s how percentage works.

3 Likes

sorry, im not wrong so i ll contiinue, u can be a child whenever u want. :smiley:

You are godman right, besides this is a matematic termā€¦

100% the sign you are the child. Do w.e you want, i mean you want to sound dumb, go right ahead. To me it looks dumb, and it will always be dumb that you call it 1kk. No other mmo i played had players used that terminology which made me think, if you are this guy:

ā€œ(most of the time i just ignore them, even though i know what they mean).ā€ Do i need to say more? :smiley:

that pretty much says i ignore stupidity, regardless of knowing the meaning. I dont have to give every person post attention, if i dont want to. That is childish again how?

Get with program, just because you think your comments are important dont mean other have to see the same value on them, that because o dam, i can think for myself. Overreacting like you did is in fact childish, see that how you use that in context.

Your not even worth my forum time. Think what you want, at the end of the day is not like a care what [insert random forum name] thinks he knows about me. Try harder to sound superior next time when attempting to insult people, you are not even average on the troll scale.

yeah yeah, i overreactedā€¦sureā€¦

After getting nothing from any dungeon runs and probably 500 runs of nothing I finally get a Petamionā€¦ Good day :grinning:

after 315 talt, i managed to get Gold Bar and a card

gg

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

guys i need help, if i were to reset my dungeon scroll, which dungeon i should spam ? 190lv or 200lv dungeon?

if you are rushing lv190 of course

seriously? ok thanks bro

heā€™s right though i mean 1kkā€¦lmao wtf.