Tree of Savior Forum

Dungeon Drops (50, 90, 130...)

So… Is the Level.160 dungeon really bad? To the point everyone avoids it; saying low EXP… I’m curious to know if there might actually be some good loot drops from its dungeon cubes.

enchant scroll can be found in all dungeons

I was told on reddit that the Dungeon lv 160 cube drops the Tilly Weapons. It’s only 4 weapons (Recipes) so, probably there’s more drops. Anyone knows the other drops?

dont know…who is running the 160er?

no one. IMC could actually remove it and no one would cry here in the forums. lol

It used to drop hats, so people who want to test if it still does that?

I get talt every run.3 Weeks of talt.Tree of Talt.
Why running a stupid dungeon without XP?For Talt?

any drop list weopon for dg 200?

Everything gave me only talt

Which is goofy because it was buffed back on January 7th to give considerable more exp but old ICBT2 information dies hard. People still think Archers have a 50% missile penalty despite that being changed months ago.
160 Dungeon january 7th changes…:

- mobs before: 600% hp, 120% atk, 600% exp

- mobs after: 600% hp, 125% atk, 1000% exp

- bosses before: 12500% hp, 140% atk, 3000% exp

- bosses after: 7000% hp, 200% atk, 5000% exp_
The dungeon exp is regular although people have still been avoiding it.

Dungeons in general start to suck ass around 115-175. Just good for possibly getting an item but they’re bad for silver (unless you get an item) too.
They’re all giving about 500k exp including the level 50 and 90 dungeon, except by 175, 500k exp is peanuts. Which is why its faster to level in Roxona east where its 2 mil+ exp per hour.

500k is without bonus exp. With bonus exp it will be 1kk+.

217 level dung is around 1.5kk.

500k exp is with Token. Throw on The exp tome and you’re still looking at about 600k exp.
Wont speak on 200+ dungeons, 1-175 is ~500k, with token, ~ 600k with Tome and 7% team bonus.

Bonus exp = for auto searching party. It is 120% more.

Thats already factored.
Although if you think I am erroneous you can run 50, 90, etc yourself and reconfirm.
3k per mob @ 50 dungeon while level appropriate (not outleveling them) by the end you will make ~500k exp. Although Im sure many can confirm their general
This is also the same exp you are getting by the level 90 dungeon.
3k per mob (while in random matchmaking) lasts all the way to 175 and yes is also present in the 160 dungeon.
Especially having done the 175, 90 and 50 dungeon today on 3 different chars who were all level appropriate in random matchmaking.

I’m not sure about dungeons below 190, but I’m sure that I was getting around 1.2mil for full run of 190. And it was close to it on 145 and 175.

You’re not getting more then 500k on 175 without an exp tome and will still end up around 550k or so.
Confirmed today.
2 runs, 1 mil exp after having 100k exp prior from a card, being underwhelmed popping card on second run.
50-57 is ~500k which is where random matchmaking will take you without a tome at the tenet dungeon.
90-92/93 is where you will end up with the level 90 dungeon as well, which is again ~500k.

Was you doing 175 in auto-searching? Honestly it seems too low as if you was going in premade party.

I was leveling all the way to my 225 in dungeons (and exp cards ofc), I haven’t grind at all. I wouldn’t be able to do that if get only 500k exp per run :slight_smile:

I suppose I’ll math it out.
http://pastebin.com/juaTU719

1. General Party EXP.
    • 2 Players (180%)
    • 3 Players (220%)
    • 4 Players (280%)
    • 5 Players (350%)
  • The bonus of ‘Unique Class’ experience will also apply to the party members.
  • If there are 3 Unique jobs in party, +10% bonus experience will be applied.
  • If there is 4 Unique jobs in party, The bonus experience will increase to +50%.

Unique Class Example :
( Archer, Warrior, Cleric, Wizard) == 4 Unique Job Members

1. Party Automatic Matching System
  • The unique-class bonus does not apply if the party was created via automatic matching.
  • Instance Dungeons created via Automatic Matching will increase the 5 players experience gain by 600%
  • If other members leave during the instance, experience will increase by +120%
  • This bonus experience doesn’t apply during 1 mans days.
  • However, the experience bonus is applicable only when the parties sharing setting is set to ‘evenly distributed’.

the 600% is divided by the amount of party members to 1.2x more exp then you would get solo (making partying 20% more exp then killing the same mob solo).

350%/5 = 70%.
You get 10% for 3 uniques, and 50% for 4.
Thats 360%/5 = 72% or 400/5 = 80%.

At what point between 70%, 80% and 120% do you get double exp.
You do not.
Which makes this argument fairly easy.
It’s not even mathematically possible to go from 500k to 1kk by the games own formula unless you had no token/tome/and no team bonus (not possible at 175) and were comparing to someone who had all of those benefits.
The Dungeon exp is growing incrementally at a very small rate.
Missions are similar but they’re scaling with you (as a result of monsters leveling) although their exp too dwindles they’re still ~800k a run at that level range.
Grinding depends on how much people play. People who rush start moving past their daily missions/dungeons and eventually look for alternative exp sources while they are playing to fill up their time inbetween the next reset.

The 160 Dungeon is fairly similar at this point after the January 7th buff.

70+120=190% is what you get in auto searching.

• Instance Dungeons created via Automatic Matching will increase the 5 players experience gain by 600%

It is increased BY 600%, so it goes ON TOP of regular exp.