Tree of Savior Forum

Dungeon Drops (50, 90, 130...)

You are godman right, besides this is a matematic term…

100% the sign you are the child. Do w.e you want, i mean you want to sound dumb, go right ahead. To me it looks dumb, and it will always be dumb that you call it 1kk. No other mmo i played had players used that terminology which made me think, if you are this guy:

“(most of the time i just ignore them, even though i know what they mean).” Do i need to say more? :smiley:

that pretty much says i ignore stupidity, regardless of knowing the meaning. I dont have to give every person post attention, if i dont want to. That is childish again how?

Get with program, just because you think your comments are important dont mean other have to see the same value on them, that because o dam, i can think for myself. Overreacting like you did is in fact childish, see that how you use that in context.

Your not even worth my forum time. Think what you want, at the end of the day is not like a care what [insert random forum name] thinks he knows about me. Try harder to sound superior next time when attempting to insult people, you are not even average on the troll scale.

yeah yeah, i overreacted…sure…

After getting nothing from any dungeon runs and probably 500 runs of nothing I finally get a Petamion… Good day :grinning:

after 315 talt, i managed to get Gold Bar and a card

gg

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

guys i need help, if i were to reset my dungeon scroll, which dungeon i should spam ? 190lv or 200lv dungeon?

if you are rushing lv190 of course

seriously? ok thanks bro

he’s right though i mean 1kk…lmao wtf.

lol 1kk isn’t a holdover from old RO days. I’m pretty sure it’s something that comes from Brazilian players. XD Nothing against them. I’m just pretty sure that’s what is correct there.

K new update after 2 Months i got only Talt.
Beetleback recipe/Suncus Maul/Opal etc are not good Drops.

Uhh I got this from the level 50 dungeon… other than this, just talt.

http://puu.sh/pddc2/fc27c0cbd7.jpg

My 90er Dungeon drops:

Runs / Talt / Recipe / Card / Dagger
90  /  69  /   12   /  7   /    2
-  / 76,7%/ 13,3%  / 7,8% /  2,2%

do with this numbers whatever you want, nothing else dropped for me!

“k” is a math simbol. And im pretty sure we brazillins didnt invent math.

To be more exact, k is the abbreviation of “kilo”, which means 10^3 in the International System of units.
For 10^6, we use M which is the abreviation of “mega”.

This is no longer updated?
I got magas rod and magas rapier recipe in 190 dungeon cerbeus box.

This thread has been moved to here.