Tree of Savior Forum

Dungeon Drops (50, 90, 130...)

And i got the Spear at the 190 dungeon. I think all the Magas Recipes drop there now.

Maybe 1% chance for the Red recipes and 5% for the others

RED

Others

today i got a petamion in the 115 dungeon from the harpy boss box

no way?
how much its peta anyway?

oh sorry it was the 130 dungeon, i asked around and people told me it was around 4-5 mill

Got it on my 3rd run.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Nope, I run through all these dungeons daily + tickets/TP with multiply ALT for a higher chances of getting the dagger.

However, i totally regret spending money on it and knowing the fact that the drop rate is extremely low (Not that low, but entirely based on just bad RNG).

So… Is the Level.160 dungeon really bad? To the point everyone avoids it; saying low EXP… I’m curious to know if there might actually be some good loot drops from its dungeon cubes.

enchant scroll can be found in all dungeons

I was told on reddit that the Dungeon lv 160 cube drops the Tilly Weapons. It’s only 4 weapons (Recipes) so, probably there’s more drops. Anyone knows the other drops?

dont know…who is running the 160er?

no one. IMC could actually remove it and no one would cry here in the forums. lol

It used to drop hats, so people who want to test if it still does that?

I get talt every run.3 Weeks of talt.Tree of Talt.
Why running a stupid dungeon without XP?For Talt?

any drop list weopon for dg 200?

Everything gave me only talt

Which is goofy because it was buffed back on January 7th to give considerable more exp but old ICBT2 information dies hard. People still think Archers have a 50% missile penalty despite that being changed months ago.
160 Dungeon january 7th changes…:

- mobs before: 600% hp, 120% atk, 600% exp

- mobs after: 600% hp, 125% atk, 1000% exp

- bosses before: 12500% hp, 140% atk, 3000% exp

- bosses after: 7000% hp, 200% atk, 5000% exp_
The dungeon exp is regular although people have still been avoiding it.

Dungeons in general start to suck ass around 115-175. Just good for possibly getting an item but they’re bad for silver (unless you get an item) too.
They’re all giving about 500k exp including the level 50 and 90 dungeon, except by 175, 500k exp is peanuts. Which is why its faster to level in Roxona east where its 2 mil+ exp per hour.

500k is without bonus exp. With bonus exp it will be 1kk+.

217 level dung is around 1.5kk.

500k exp is with Token. Throw on The exp tome and you’re still looking at about 600k exp.
Wont speak on 200+ dungeons, 1-175 is ~500k, with token, ~ 600k with Tome and 7% team bonus.