Tree of Savior Forum

Dual Dagger Class

I don’t know if IMC have classes already planned out or not. But I’ve been wanting a class that uses dual daggers for quite a while now.

I think this would probably fit in best on the archer tree, especially with the stealth/thief background that some of the classes have.

It’s not like we don’t have an archer that dual wields daggers as part of popular media either:

1 Like

Like a … Assassin? :grimacing:

I don’t mind. Just as long as a class exist that can carry daggers in the main hand.

Would be easier to create a specialization system rather than add a new class (not planned one I mean).

Rogue + Scout = Sub into Assassin with an attribute to dual wield.

But then again, to create specialization to all the classes lol, might be easier to create a new class.

But specialization sounds cool tho.

1 Like

I don’t know,… It will be so cliche and the range of them normal attack … aw
I think that IMC certainly thought about it. Shinobi should’ve been like it

I think Shinobi wasn’t really aiming for the western ninja/assassin. The ingame Shinobi is more of the magical/Naruto style.

I got it
The suggestion is about a melee ninja or something similar

I would say that this kind of class would be more ‘TOS’:

1 Like

No, and no. It definitely must be swordsman path class.

If you mean archer class use dual sword and has ability to summon weapons like wiz class and also can self heal like cleric

Why do you say that? Assassins are definitely more fitting in the thief-tree origin of classes, which is definitely closer to archers than the swordsman in tos. Particularly with the stealth, bleeding and poison features of the archer tree.

2 Likes

I really don’t see that tbh, we won’t be getting a new class tree that is for sure, the one closest to assassin class are rogue + scout.

Swordsman don’t have any hide skill, in all honesty, Shinobi should be in the archer tree and in swordie tree goes Samurai.

Well, I won’t be arguing what is what tbh, as much I know things won’t go the way we want, specially with this company.

1 Like