Tree of Savior Forum

Druid - Transform & ShapeShift question

Is there any change on Transform & ShapeShift since the start of Re:build ?

The transformations are what I love in the Druid and what motivate me to play ToS.

At the start of Re:Build there was no efficient way to use them. Is this still the case ? If yes is there anything planed for them ?

Thanks !

i think you just played it wrong.

Maybe ? I was just a beginner listening to the expert last time. And from what I understood, an older update removed the complexity of the skills to make them something still fun but useless. Or at lest not worth anything before the Lycan.

I didn’t played that long last time. So I’m still a beginner. Can you enlighten me on how to focus on this mechanic as a druid, please ?

At some given patch they changed it so you couldn’t use regular skills with a monster transformation, i don’t think there’s much use for it right now (perhaps haste from one panto type monster, and that only).

i dont recall the change of lycan made it useless.
although shapeshift changes makes it less complex, but it also lose its unqueness which is sucks.
with shapeshift uniqueness druid could be a sponge tank or mdef tank (although losing dps).the crit boost was useless
they removed it but at least they add attribute to lycan to compensate it
so shapeshift is now merely only just for having fun changing appearance cause monster damage and skills mostly sucks (only some are good like that bunny speedster)

as to focus,
lycan wolf mode definitely garbo.noone ever use it anymore.
lycan awoo is the meta for matk cleric because the matk bonus is higher

transform is basically a role play tool at this point. Into a cute monster or an object like alchemist table at best. The last practical use of it was back in R9 with the triple pole of agony mob to proc effects in confined CM spots.

Thanks for the answers ! It’s sad that the druid’s signature cannot be usefull and is a fun role play tool at best…