Tree of Savior Forum

Druid Transform and Werewolf : Mob's Skills Disappear from QuickSlot UI

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : 09.42 pm

May 27th 2019 (GMT+8)

Server Name: [SEA] Telsiai

Team Name: Zanagi

Character Name: Jikael

Bug Description : I am never being able to use Druid’s mob’s skill. the Skill that you obtain when you use transform or werewolf immediately disappear when I transform to that monster. (including Werewolf). see video for more info. Pressing the empty quickslot does nothing.

(letting us know what you were doing before, during, and after the bug happened will help us a lot)

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Transform to another mob with transform skill or Werewolf
  2. Observe the Quickslot

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

You can see in 0:03 that the skill blinked out after a milisecond.
After then, I used Smite skill just to test out whats working and whats not. So it wasn’t the mob skill but Smite. But the skill remain not shown despite of what I did.

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Keyboard. I use Mouse too. I used all of the control mode in the video.

System

• CPU : Intel core i7 7700HQ
  • RAM : 8gb
  • Graphics Card : Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050
  • Mainboard : Asustek Computer GL503VD
  • Storage :
  • Internet Connection :
  • Country, Region : Hongkong

Hello Zanagi,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. For further investigation, we suggest you to send a support ticket.

Done. I’ve sent a ticket.

I used to have this bug as well.
You need to but something into those slots the skills will appear. Does not matter if it is any skill or item. The game will memorize those after a while (took around 2 days or so for me) and when those non-empty slots are replaced with your transformed skills the game stops to delete your skills since thise slots are not empty anymore on any occasion.
Yes I know it sounds weird.

LOL seriously 2 days? feels like me teaching the game. I guess I’m gonna try it but I’ll submit the ticket anyway. by the way have you submit a ticket about this?

Yes I did