Tree of Savior Forum

Druid Telepathy MUST NERF

Druid Telepathy makes 1v1 agaist druids with dievbyrd impossible to fight with. Dispeller wont work and he can just control you to stand on his owl statues for dying without doing absolutelly nothing.

For me thats a must nerf skill, at least on PVP.

Maybe this post will work now that PVP is going to be turned on.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

it’s not that op learn how to deal with it

5 Likes

Yes, it is THAT op.

You can’t even miss on casting telepathy as u can with mage sleep, because it’s a target based skill.

The only way to deal with it is running, wich means its WAY op.

1 Like

There is a counter that I won’t share but so far I only found one in a 1V1 situation.Believe me or not is your choice.

A hint

It’s a skill people over look.

Wtv you or others mention after this post I will not say if that’s the skill or not.Just go and test it :smiley: I already reveal that there is a way.

If this way is class restriced (probably cause its a skill), so every other class other than the one you’re using is going to just watch their deaths?

Meh for that, imo its a nerf case for sure. =D

1 Like

Look at TOS as Pokemon

Water>Fire
Fire>Grass
Thunder>Water
Psychic>Fighting
Thunder>Earth

and so on

With the Ktos patch were getting to a point where there is no build that beat every single builds in the game.

Your build be weak against another build but there is a build that can counter the one you lost to.The build that can beat the one you lost to,you may be able to beat that one.

Example:

You
Your opponent 1
Your opponent 2

You < Opponent 1
Opponent 1 < Opponent 2
You > Opponent 2

In that is why TOS is looking more like a team PVP oriented game rather than a 1 v 1.Why you think there is only duels and no 1v1 in “TEAM Battle League”.

Your problem is that you think your build can beat any other build.And you are so dead wrong and if you keep that mentality your going to make more threads like these and nothing will change in the game the way you want it and you will eventually quit the game or rage and QQ at those you can never beat.

There is some build you can beat and there is some you can’t.

ACCEPT IT and MOVE ON

Edit:I forgot to mention in Team Battle League I seen Ktos Telepath will make the target become “Neutral” turning the name “yellow” meaning the target cannot be attacked or take damage.

If they keep it and if it wasn’t a bug then Telepath in outside of duels will only be use to delay the target to finish your CD’s or to potential trap them inside a Ice wall prison.

Your tears taste delicious,

No telepathy is not a target based skill, it locks on to the nearest target. There is actually a very easy solution on how to deal with telepathy (for all classes) but I’m not gonna share it with you because I want more salt in my food.

2 Likes

Telepathy is lame and should be nerfed, until any of u guys present a more viable solution than just “i know how to prove that its not EXTREMELY OP but aint telling” thats how i feel about it.

Inspite of pokemon example given, i havent seen a fight between pokemons that you couldnt even do â– â– â– â– . The whole point is how they win, and how much u cant do sht about it.

Im not agaisnt the whole “one class is stronger agaisnt other” concept but just doing nothing and wacthing death unless you know the super secret tecnique, im sorry, its fking OP.

Nice to know its been disabled on Team Battle League, makes me worry less, in open world like GvG i wont mind just running away and duels, I simply wont duel that filthy class. =D

=D

1 Like

I’m sorry but you look like a salty and mad player.Too bad your one those people that rage and get sad over something you can’t understand and counter.This is my last post about it because all your going to do is whine about how you can’t handle Telepathy.Even the majority of people are laughing at you because of how you address your thread.

Nobody is really going to take you serious because you sound like a child whining about losing a football game because the other team annihilated your team.You may get some whiny supporters to call Telepathy OP but you won’t really get any serious feedback.

Good luck man don’t let it get to you.You can’t be the best at everything,there WILL ALWAYS BE SOMEONE BETTER THAN YOU.And it seem Druids can owned you all the time,the sooner you accept it the better you’ll feel.I’m going to like all your post because I feel sorry for you man.

You say it is OP against 1X1 and it is, just as psyco, wisards in general, cryos (specially against physical types), Iron Hoocker of Corsair, etc.

NOW, remove this skill, and then throw the diev-druid on the battle field (team league or guild wars) and tell me what druids can use. That is the only good skill for PVP to a diev-druid, and since after 1 hit you lost the skill use, I dont see that so much over powered.

1x1 is not the focus of the game.

Well thx for feeling sry for me, I actually felt the same. The thing is im totally agaisnt the enemy having no chance to do anything.

You adress the issue like its something about skills and being the best. I dont mind losing 1x1, I actually lose pretty much all of them, but at least Im able to do someting instead of just watching my toon die.

This is what you’re not getting, im not mad because I lost, its HOW I lost. One thing is to be a counter class, other thing completely differente is to do nothing at a fight.

And Im sorry I dont agreed with you’re “BETTER THAN YOU” comment. I know when someone its better then me there are plenty out there. But in the druid telepathy case, a bot could kill anyone who doesnt know the o mighty secret not to be controlled and killed almost instantly.

I’m also not saying anything else on the matter im just expressing my oppinion. But these days feels like everytime you express yourself and show any type of indignation on something, you get labeled by “child winning”.

Anyway its registered and Im glad to know this skill is out of team league, that was my main concern. =D