Tree of Savior Forum

Druid Shapeshift/Transform Channel Crash

[EDIT: https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=532]

Server Name: Varena
Team Name: 1oneWolf
Character Name: Lughnasadh

Bug Description :
Shapeshift/Transform can crash a channel after duration ends. Seems like this bug has been there since beta.

Steps to reproduce the issue :

1. Use shapeshift/transform
  2. Wait or do something (?) if anyone knows the details pls help. Likely has something to do with the damage delay when using monster skills.
  3. Wait till duration ends

Screenshots / Video :

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse): Keyboard

System

• CPU : Intel® Core™ i7-4700MQ CPU @ 2.40GHz, 2394 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
  • RAM : 8.00 GB
  • Graphics Card : Nvidia Geforce GT745M
  • Mainboard : 20250
  • Storage : 1TB ST1000LM024 HN-M101MBB
  • Internet Connection : ingame ping around 80ms
  • Country, Region : Singapore
2 Likes

step 1 - find a druid 2 or be a druid 2 (not sure if you can do it being druid 1).

step 2 - find a panto (srautas gorge?) and take this transformation (not sure if you need a panto, but I heard the exploiters use this one to crash)

step 3 - transform, wait until the transform buffs expire (about 64s). Use skill 3 (speed) in last second and BOOOOM, ch is down.

ps: Remember that the buff doesn’t expire after reach 0 second, still blinks some extra time, you have to do it in LAST second.

Thanks to Onizinho, Phada and Bako for explain this during a Canceril Crash. You guys are really “Unbelievable”.

3 Likes

Onizinho, Phada and Bako???
The three more crash CH TOS…this is beautifull

Yeah i guess go.

Druid 1 can do with shapeshift too. I just tested several times yesterday with cockatrice, green kepa, pokubu, kowak, etc. It worked if the timing is correct.

ps. brace for impact guys, expect more crashes until it’s fixed. imc must notice this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Could not do it no matter how hard I tried.

Yeah and this happening a lot since lunch. Druids kept crashing channels and got what they want from the cubes or just made +15 items using roll back after channel crash.
Reported many times by players but IMC seems to ignore about the issue.
A few guilds are behind it, but what can you say. Even with a video evidence, they do nothing about exploiters. I am already frustrated.
Hope IMC give us a clean new server, where no exploits and bots existed, and we can all relevel and play cleanly. I dont want to play in this corrupted servers anymore.

@STAFF_Max, @STAFF_Ethan, @STAFF_John, @STAFF_Ines, @STAFF_Max, @STAFF_J