Tree of Savior Forum

Drop System Reworked - Fully Implemented

so far all are dpk mats. So it’s kinda easy to gather numbers.

now we need to wait for players to update us on monster gem and other old dpk mats.

Some old dpk mats are farmer in HG so… alot of things changes.

1 Like

I farmed some Wizard Bracelets too, I found one in 80 Shardstatue killed and another one in 700~, still both of them combined is less than the old 900-1k DPK needed for one, so this is definitely a good change imho.

Another example based on my personal experience, it’s Vubbe Fighter Blood, I honestly have no idea if they were DPK before the patch, but I dropped like 3 in 46 monsters total, so either they remoed the DPK requirement on this item, or I’ve been extremely lucky with the DPK number the system may have assigned to me (assuming it works this way now).

They are dpk before.

Most likely towards to be the case either there is a new introduction to % scaling dpk or the other choice could be DPK numbers turn into a RNG roll number. from X - X number.

It’s extremely hard to determined which is which atm since both number counts can be extremely inconsistent and unpredictable and work similar alike.

Dawn maiden also drop crystal on non fix same as brown tini horns.

ATM for my experience is the drops are pretty much FFA Now. At least you won’t feel anything much if some one came across and loot one in your face then the DPK value.

The drawback is like what most say. You can’t predict thus at times the time spend / cost efficiency on the mats is no longer there.

I am expecting a huge market turn. So far i was right. DPK mats etc all of them flooding into the market and ultra deflating the cost atm. <— well if this is not the case your server is either 1. most likely dying or other various reason.

Garbage post but please cut me some slack. I have a question regarding this (and might be incorrect thread/lack basic info)

Can someone help me to answer what is the position of oracles if this is true?

since form what I tested is *please correct me if this is wrong

• DPK drops are not obtainable even with jackpot mobs from change. Ex: brown colimen flower
  • drops with RNG or percentage based still obtainable via change + jackpot
    Ex: gepetto leaf
    so basically resetting now has chance to get that previously DPK drops?

Correct.

Correct

Resetting the drops is count as kill count 1. It still works as the way it intended. So basically to say. It is still working like it used to be.

Resetting is no longer able to confirm if a item is DPK any more since the drops are Inconsistent. And due to the fact that it is inconsistent random number you can get it earlier or later 1~ 1200 range./ no of kill+ reset

Since both RNG % drop + DPK and RNG DPK number each time you get the item is in the possibility here.
(no 2 seems easier to implement than 1).

A Senario is the moment you kill creature no 1 it drops the DPK item. the next one with clar > sliver/DPK and reset > might proc it to the Dpk or stay the same due to lucky roll etc.

This value range might be lower on previous DPK items. I am uncertain of it but most likely the case. As we are still lacking of information.

4 Likes

Got a Lizardman monster gem drop after like 15 casual Lizardman kills while farming Uosis on Goddess Garden.

Wasnt there for more than 15 minutes, and wasnt even actively killing Lizardman, just the few that were close to the Tree mobs.

3 Likes

I’ve gotten a Hanamaing and Corylus Gem both under 30 kills, so I’m leaning Monster Gems are RNG.

1 Like

guess they might be switch to rng type but still inside the “DPK list” or drop table.

Have you found any silver/gold mob dropping monster gems yet?

I have not.

Just a collation of information TL;DR

Most likely the drop system have change to reflect like this.

T1 Drops -> silver.
T2 Drops -> Pure Rng Drop

T3 Drops
(Old DPK) Current now (possible of scaling dpk? /random number dpk range or in simple terms RNG.)

-Old DPK list includes > Gem , Recipe , Collection Item, Mats.

• Things that need more data
    Does the Drop Range or kill Range item scale to level of the mob??

More peeps have been saying vub blood/ shred and BB is easier to be found. (also a observation of flood items from market) basically your low level mats are more than usual.

White shiny/Gold will only drop T1,T2 at 100% rate.

3 Likes

Just come here to provide some info from myself-farming-progress:
Kugheri zeffis ornament: I tested 3 days

• First day, drop 4 under 600 kill, the next one drop at 1134.
  • Next day, I got ornament ~ 250, next one drop at 1006.
  • Last day, I killed over 900 zeffi, no drop.
    I agree with @unicorntheshiny 's hypothesis :smiley:
    I will test more.
3 Likes

yay now the 10 tanus will give people stuff. or are they in another zone besides Veja Ravine?

Tanu Flower (3895 ~ 4305 DPK), Thresh Mace (7125 ~ 7875 DPK), tanu gem

tanu flower still low drop tho
I never get it even after a day of farming there in hg

Just to add my 2 cents from my experience with the new patch, a lot of stuff are clear not DPK anymore as stated by a lot of players in this thread, here’s some of my drops:
-Dropped 4 Vubbe Fight Blood in the HG almost in a row,
-Dropped 2 Honeybean Gems in less than 1minute,
-Killed 1 Silver and 1 Golden Rubblem during a single hunt w/ more than 1k+ kills and didn’t drop nothing besides material & Silver (No Parjoritas Dagger or Prakeh Pants in neither)

I’m still wondering if we have the 3 way system that was suggested in here (pure RNG, pure DPK, RNG/DPK combined) of if the drop system is just bugged, there were a lot of times that when I killed a group of mobs after using Hangman’s Knot all the mobs dropped the same stuff… Were common drops like Quadarra, Harvester etc. but I’m still not sure if it was meant to be like this xD

1 Like

This? :confused:

2 Likes

There are definitely still dropping bugs. Double Pay Earn will sometimes cause an enemy to not drop any items, only to have the next enemy killed double drop theirs.

2 Likes

Yeah… O.O
Pretty much like this I would say x3
I was trying to find a print in here from my drops but didn’t find anything relevant >w< Not sure if I had the same experience outside the Free Dungeons/HG tho

Absolutely love the changes in drops so far. So much that I’m playing the game more than ToFing (which is kind of bad cuz I’m still in midst of writing my musing chapters zzz)

Can confirm that Dawn Crystal is no longer DPK, I literally farmed my 135 fragments over the past 3 days so that my Hackapelle and Cannoneer can both have their own personal 2x phada. The drops are somehow erratic now, sometimes with long periods of no drops (upwards to 20-30mins) and sometimes the items just drop like how the items drop in beginner maps.

Example:

In the image I just switched to an empty channel (as shown in the top system message) and the 1st 7 normal Dawn Maidens dropped me a fragment each.

4 Likes

That is precisely how I feel hunting stuff now x3
Feels like every mob killed in the same “minute” will drop the same stuff @3@

2 Likes

Does it drop from silver /gold mob?

If it doesn’t it still in the “Dpk table”.

Just that which in this case which is what we call RNG DPK now atm or in short “RNG V2” due to the fact it drops from a range randomly from that numbers.

Not surpassing the cap number <<<. apparently seems to be true according to various sources.

I had zeffi ornament dropped 5 of it in the span of 50 kills and each waving minimal of 2 each space :smirk: so… i dunno.

Still waiting for people to bust cap number of unluckiness.
The moment that just one bust it pretty much says this item is a High RNG % in another table instead of RNG/%DPK