Tree of Savior Forum

[Drama] Gilgas the Scumbag

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Well whoever that guy in Discord actually is, if he thinks itā€™s a ā– ā– ā– ā–  game then he should just leave. Itā€™s not like we want him here. Good riddance and arrivederci, I say.

That kind of behavior is just sad and pathetic. Pretending to be a mafia boss behind a computer screen, what a total loser. Itā€™s bad enough we have weird psychopaths here.

I donā€™t know what I hate more, a guy like that or that b!tchy guild leader in iRO.

A lot of people have been hurt or tossed aside by @Gilgas. Someone also left the game because how they were treated by him.

Another was asked to wait to do the 200 dungeon and he so kindly did, but then when Gilgas was ready to do his dungeon runs he went ahead without him.

Gilgas is a class A scumbag who uses people for his own self interest, while I was more forgiving of his nature people kept telling me stories. I am not perfect, but if Gilgas is not a friend to my friends then he is no friend of mine.

I hope that this is the end of his delusions and that he finds better hobbies to distract himself.

spicyyyyy spit that fire

ā€œLittle finger was able to get info because he ran a brothel, you have a bunch of fat nerdsā€

Best.Quote.Ever ROFL thanks sir you made my day hahahahahahahahaha

And shame on you scammer :persevere: give that toy hammer back! Or the $50, I canā€™t believe people do this to their friends D:

Haha when life gives you lemons am i right?