Tree of Savior Forum

Drakonas Accesories for Wiz- Best DPS

• Drakonas Lynnki set
  • Drakonas Frieno set
  • Drakonas Pasiutes set

0 voters

Drakonas Lynnki is ok if you just want the amulet because you got nothing else or the two bracelets for int/con/crit attack boost, but as a set it is pitiful. It’s very counterintuitive because it’s a physical set, but I’d go with Pasiutes. You get +127 con and a huge CR boost (500 and more). Frieno is alright for CM (AoE boost and damage boost vs multiple targets).

1 Like

I’m thinking of drako lynnki for the dmg boost bonus from total INT ( more with double ichor ). Drako frieno 6k-8k dmg is somehow fixed within the range. Not sure whether drako lynnki will surpass the 6k-8k dmg…

Isn’t it also more or less dependent on the build as well?
I mean i can imagine Frieno by far best for IWPP-Burst and Tao Creep Charm since that high amount of multi hits gets most out of it, or? (and you are rich enough)

Lynniki seems sweet with it’s additional mdef reduction, but i guess it’s not doing much once there is a rune caster involved and it’s a pity that there is no tie down hold effect on elites/bosses. So a good choice, if non of the 3 cases so far are involved. (and you are rich enough)

Pasitues seems nice when an RC is involved but you are non of the 2 first mentioned.
But here I am not sure if you would take as fire-based mage ( Onmyoji fire fox crit attribute) to further rise your crit or if that would result in too much non-needed crit chance values (except against plants ofc)

So, like ALWAYS -> the term “best” is too vague without enough input, but ppl are too lazy to give such, as always :tired:

Yup, thats why I created this poll = )

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.