Tree of Savior Forum

Dragoon - Pre Rank 9 DPS

This is your brain on Dragoon

5 Likes

Try testing your damage at a place where the boss doesn’t have 1mil hp. After you use up your rotation you had about 5-10 seconds of doing absolutely nothing. Yeah your damage is good for siaualia mission which is irrelevant. Try going to a demon lord or even earth tower bosses.

Also try being a murmillo instead. You get MORE survivability and MORE damage. Only thing dragoon is good at is being a support.

Oops uploaded on wrong account. This is a reupload

Also here is my murmillo. No special gear and by not special i mean i looked for the cheapest shield/spear on the market and used it. I did not use some trans5 orange weapon

15 Likes

Okay so for those shino main murms here I have a question:

Stats wise what how to allocated?

I got a shino toon i plan to make to a murmi when rank reset event comes…

TIA

Shield+Spear hoplite is pretty good thanks to finestra and synchro thrusting, sometimes I wish IMC never made finestra usable with two hand spears so we wouldn’t see all these wanna be dps builds.

full str. con on any non pvp swordie is a mistake

1 Like

I guess confirmed to join

1 Like

Thanks!!

Sums it up perfectly emoticon_0009

Speaking of Dragoons, how long does it take to charge Dragontooth to full at level 15?
I heard they improved charging time, but dunno the actual numbers

it was 2.4sec last time i checked dunno if anything changed with ktest updates

Is that level 10 Dragontooth or level 15?

My doppel with a gale slasher +11 but trancendance 0 and less attributes does same or more damage than you ¯_(ツ)_/¯

OFF TOPIC : Is scorpio’s poison permanent or what? I don’t see any countdown on the debuff at all in the 1st vid.

When i did the mission on my alt i didn’t prepare an antidote for it(In our server we’re just received new mission patch so I didn’t expected any poison monster to be in there) and I thought I could just spam potion to fight it. It didn’t end well…

I also died to a melatinun in another time. I know it’s entirely my fault that I didn’t buy antidote but It still feel really bad…

should be 15, you waste half of your lunge debuff, or 1/4 of your serp debuff charging… Very good skill for a debuff oriented class imc.

2 Likes

This is exactly why there are still changes to be made to Dragoon. C1+C2 are still weak, and even at C3 there are problematic design choices that should be changed to make Dragoon play like an actual debuff based class.

Ugh, if not for cast time then Dragontooth would be superior in PVE compared to Gae Bulg (the 2 core Dragoon skills), 15 sec cooldown is very good compared to Gae Bulg’s 30 sec cooldown. They need to remove cast time for Dragontooth, seriously…

Doom spike was a subpar Dragontooth, now it is not that clear.
Seems that the best Dragontooth is lvl1 because of debuff saving… 2.4 sec channeling on a melee skill is really a joke (it is not even dealing a lot of damages in compensation…)

Man I love you for using the same tune that I did xD
I challenge you to a full clear of 290 dungeon now :stuck_out_tongue:

Rank reset soon, it’s ok. Patpat

:satisfaction:

1 Like

The moment i saw no dragon soar & stabbing in ur skillset + ur execution of skills

Heck, u didn’t even put umbo & rim blow in.