Tree of Savior Forum

Dragoon Helmet rework

Current Helmet is too overwhelming to use, because of it’s crasy SP drain even if you just stay. So here is my suggestion.
Current buff
Dragoon Skill Damage: +50%
Consumes 2% SP per second
Duration: 300 seconds
Maximum Level: 1

After rework
Dragoon Skill Damage: +50%
SP Consumption: +50% for Dragoon skills
Duration: 300 seconds
Maximum Level: 1

Same goes to attribute

Dragoon Helmet: Light Weight
Equips a modified Dragoon helmet.

• Reduces the increase in Dragoon skill damage to 25%, but removes the movement speed penalty and reduces SP consumption to 1% per second.​

Equips a modified Dragoon helmet.

• Reduces the increase in Dragoon skill damage to 25%, but removes the movement speed penalty and reduces SP consumption to 25%​.
4 Likes

Yeah I agree with a change like that, Goon helm right now is worst than Monk’s SUCC.

It needs some sort of price to pay but the current one is way over the top.

I agree, but i don’t even think it should be as high as 50% SP Comsumption either. Why should the SP costs of this game be so high to begin with? It doesn’t feel good at all, why would 35-40% be too little for the buff? I mean, it only work for Dragoon skills and even hinders your movement (just a little but yeah, it still does).

anything that removes the -sp ticks I guess, it’s just not fun trying to work around it. Even after using yoghurt, full sp gear and alche slave it’s still not enough

There is attribute for cheaper SP cost.

And lower it’s effect, i know. Meanwhile, Barbarian gets up to 60% extra damage on everything, on top of attack speed and such. There are other classes that can manage a big bonus dmg buff as well without too big a consequence, so why the hell should we be satisfied with a 1-1 bonus dmg/SP Cost proportion? It only works on Dragoon skills…

I agree, for example murms helm… it’s fckin op atm, it got nerfed on kToS, but we still have OP version of it.
I don’t even know why equiping helmet slows dragoon so hard, i would understand if it was Accuracy reduction because of bad vision in that helm, but it’s IMC. :tired:

P.S. I made it similar to Cataphract Acrobatic Mount in terms of power increase and SP cost increase only for dragoon skills.

That’s honestly what goon helm should’ve always been. It was literally the opposite before rebuild, reducing SP costs, what did they expect by making it the complete opposite? That they’d perform better?

Goon’s always been a meta class, right, just like monk… They really needed that nerf, I can now get n°1 DPS everytime, thanks Kim!