Tree of Savior Forum

Dragoon class memes

Yeah that guy was trying to promote Dragoon Gae Bulg a lot on his youtube. He was saying he’ll prove that Gae Bulg debuff doesn’t split damage into two but he never made a video to prove it. Yet I saw him playing earlier today at the event board in klai.

Also a side note in case anyone argues about this, yes you still do more damage but it’s not something like x2 damage. Your damage gets split into two and there’s supposedly a minor boost before the damage is split.

I wasn’t able to personally find the minor boost but it does seem that the damage is indeed split into two when i tried.

13 Likes

Lmao inspired by your video, I slapped together a video of mine but damn that Glass Mole part killed me.

https://gfycat.com/gifs/detail/RecklessInferiorDogwoodtwigborer

8 Likes

I’m bad with video edits, but when the dragoon master apologizes for the dragoons.

lUL Copyrightyed, only 1 guy manage to see it. I upload it on vimeo again

20 Likes

The blue potion popping up killed me there ahahah

1 Like

this ■■■■ is gold, cant upvote enough

I lost it at the buff part. HHAHAHAHA Well played.

Lmao this one was just as good but loldrg didn’t really have much of a purpose
:tired:

So this is what happened. Before the nerf, dragoon skills were below average already but they had 1 good skill which was even a little OP called dethrone. After the combat rebalance, all his other skills didn’t get any buffs, while the one good skill they had called dethrone got nerfed to ■■■■ status like the rest of the skills. And that is how dragoon went from a top tier char to a rank 5 DPS char.

1 Like

dragoon was never really close to the power of old epee garde fencer or old dov doppel

Dragoon shines the most in pvp pre-combat rework because the base damage of level 5 dethrone was already pretty much people’s max hp. Fencer was the more common one for WBs because it didn’t need to build up dov stacks.

1 Like

Yea, pre-combat rebalance dethrone was the bee’s knees even with shitty equipment.
Post-combat rebalance dethrone sucks if you have shitty equipment, still sucks if you have good equipment.

just like ingame. Badumtss

I wasted all my cards into a character with no purpose.

:tired:

EDIT: I had no mains until I saw this thread and I immediately leveled a Dragoon and mained it. Don’t ask.

3 Likes

dont worry when goon c3 ■■■■ on every class there be new meme showing overpowered goon

Same here. Here, have a 'apologizing dragon-blooded knight from jap fiction chineese cartoon.'

4 Likes

Now I spent all my silver to buy a recipe and the mats for this weapon :")