Tree of Savior Forum

Dragoon changes

Swordsman Changes
-Concentrate removed.
-Pommel removed.
-Double Slash removed.
-Thrust now caps at skill level 5. Continuous attack and Bleeding attributes removed.
-Bash cooldown increased (6 -> 10 seconds). Overheat increased (3 -> 5). Specialty and Splash attributes removed. Now caps at skill level 5.
-Gung Ho changed to increase physical damage by 2% per skill level. No longer reduces defense. Cooldown increased (40 -> 60 seconds). Enhance attribute boosts this by 0.5% per level with a max of attribute level 100. Cannot be used at the same time as Bear. Now caps at skill level 5.
-New skill, Bear.
Reduces physical damage taken by 2% per skill level. 60 second cooldown. Enhance attribute boosts this by 0.5% per level with a max of attribute level 100. Cannot be used at the same time as Gung Ho. Caps at skill level 5.
-Pain Barrier cooldown increased (39 -> 60 seconds). Duration is now 10 seconds at level 1, with 5 seconds added per skill level (max 30 seconds). Now caps at skill level 5.

Peltasta Changes
[Peltasta on Tos Guru ]

• Umbo Thrust removed.
  • Butterfly removed.
  • Langort removed.
    -New attribute, Shield Attack . Causes all damage dealt with Rim Blow, Umbo Blow, and Shield Lob to be based on your shield’s defense instead of your primary weapon’s attack.
    -Shield Guard and Guard: Defense attributes combined.
  • Rim Blow cooldown increased (12 -> 15 seconds). Overheat increased (2 -> 3). No longer gains a portion of your shield’s defense as damage. Threat multiplier reduced (50x -> 10x). New attribute: Remove Knockback.
  • Swashbuckling now affects 3 more targets (21 -> 24). Provoke duration doubled (5 -> 10 seconds). Focused Defense and Provoke Specialty attributes removed. No longer states that it increases the amount of targets you can aggro at once, but still seems to provide the buff in game (may change).
  • Shield Lob cooldown decreased (14 -> 10 seconds). You no longer have to retrieve the shield. No longer gains a portion of your shield’s defense as damage. Threat multiplier reduced (50x -> 10x). Splash attribute removed. Max skill level now 15.
  • High Guard cooldown decreased (60 -> 50 seconds). Now increases block by 2% per skill level instead of a flat value. Enhance attribute added. Max skill level now 15.
  • Umbo Blow cooldown decreased (12 -> 10 seconds). No longer gains a portion of your shield’s defense as damage. Threat multiplier reduced (50x -> 10x). Add Knockdown attribute removed.

-New skill, Hard Shield .
Increases your defense by 20% of your shield’s defense per skill level and also adds that much as magic defense. Maximum skill level 10 (200% increase). Lasts for 5 minutes with a 1 minute cooldown. Has an enhance attribute to grant more defense.

• Guardian reworked. Now decreases physical and magical damage taken by 8% per skill level and increases AoE Defense Ratio by 2 per skill level for 15 seconds. Max skill level 5 (40% reduction / +10 AoE Defense Ratio). Cooldown of 50 seconds. Evasion and Reduce Damage attributes removed and Enhance attribute added to increase the damage reduction only.

Dragoon Changes
[Dragoon on Tos Guru ]
-Serpentine now has a guaranteed critical hit if the enemy’s movement speed is reduced. Bleeding and Additional Damage attributes removed.
-Gae Bulg cooldown reduced (30 -> 20 seconds). Debuff locked at 10 seconds and no longer scales with skill level. Attack Zone, Defense Zone, and Retrieve attributes removed. You no longer have to retrieve the spear.
-Dragon Soar now inflicts [Shock] for 5 seconds guaranteed, and the attribute to inflict shock has been removed. If the enemy is under the [Fear] debuff, it ignores 50% of enemy defense. The Ascension attribute has been removed (stays at 5 hits, not inherited).

-New skill, Dragon Fear.
-Provides a buff that increases your AoE Attack Ratio by 3, and causes [Fear] on enemies nearby. The duration of the buff and number of targets affected by Fear scales with skill level. Maximum skill level of 10. It lasts 12 seconds at level 1, going up by 2 seconds with each level, for a maximum of 30 seconds. It affects 1 target with Fear, going up by 1 target per level, for a maximum of 10 targets.

-Dethrone cooldown increased (16 -> 20 seconds). Boss monster debuff duration now locked to 10 seconds and does not scale with skill level.
-Dragoon Helmet cooldown increased (1 -> 10 seconds). Duration now set to 1 minute. No longer reduces SP consumption, but damage bonus increased (50% -> 100%).
-Dragon Fall now hits twice on enemies with [Shock]. Counterweight attribute removed.

https://tos.guru/ktest/simulator

So what is your build ideas?

Looks like Gae Bulg is back to being a one-point wonder with the fixed 10-second debuff. Dragon Fear doesn’t seem to quite fit in the Dragoon toolkit though. The AOE Attack Ratio is nice, but from my understanding the Fear debuff only reduces enemy attack, which is kind of weird on an offensive class circle.

I guess Dragon Fear is for Dragon Soar.

“Dragon Soar now inflicts [Shock] for 5 seconds guaranteed, and the attribute to inflict shock has been removed. If the enemy is under the [Fear] debuff, it ignores 50% of enemy defense. The Ascension attribute has been removed (stays at 5 hits, not inherited).”

1 Like

Well my bet would be:

1H Spear
Hop>Goon>Rete
Hop>Pelt>Rete/goon

2Hspear
Hop>Goon>Lancer

Cata still isnt worth it only if you want to have more Walkspeed.
Sharpspear+Finestra >Acrobatic mount

For Aoe Dragoon>Cata

Maybe in some wierd Cata>hop>Goon builds

I sold my Rapier and bought a 2h spear so i will go with Dragoon/Lancer.

Dragon tooth looks strong does anybody know if you can move while charge it on a mount?

Edit: Doppel could be a thing too if you want more aoe or a farming build.

My build is for pvp , i do’n’t know if I pick pelta ou hoplite, somebody said that pelta new skill is giving Mdef and def…

And seems that retiarius atribute to remove evasion was deleted

Is this true for Dragoon’s Helmet? That seems way too good O:

+100% damage for 1 minute with only 10 seconds cooldown?

1 Like

Just like this. I saw in test videos

I would like to know about dragon tooth too. Anybody tested?