Tree of Savior Forum

Dragoon c3 topic

What do you want to see for dragoon c3? Personally i want to see a c3 attribute for gae bolg that makes it live up to its namesake.

Then there is the dragoon jump that has been datamined.

If everything goes well, skill point allocation will be harder than ever.

“Fix” Dragon Soar to actually throw people in the air.

Agree with improving Gay Bulge perhaps through a rework or an attribute.Targetting needs work as well (make it like how you use Spear throw?).

Attribute for D.Tooth that cuts it’s casting time by a significant amount.

No idea for new skill hehe

2 Likes
  • serpentine debuff change from r1 to r3
  • dragontooth quick charge atribute
  • untility skill
1 Like

Dethrone is like what gae bolg SHOULD have been like to be honest.

D.Tooth does need attribute to reduce its casting time.

New dragoon jump skill could be decent, but I rather get ANOTHER ranged skill for maximum PvP potential. (And if they rework/buff gae bolg, that’ll be 3).

The rest of the dragoon skills like dragon soar, serpentine, and even dragon thrust, are indeed hard to land in PvP.

1 Like

My ultimate wishlist:

-A C3 ranged skill that can home in on targets like magic missile or inquisitor book.
-Ability to mount dragons
-Dragon can breathe fire, and fly

I prefer something like

• Self Buff that raise HP/SP regen, Def or Patk with nearly insane amount for short period like Healing Factor. Maybe ‘Dragon Blood’?
  • Attribute or Skill that help burst more damage.

Dethrone (root) removed from pvp.

the beauty of being a lancer
you never get rooted :grinning:

tbh though i can only speak for a pve perspective because i have a hoplite dragoon c2, there has to be something that changes the mechanism of gae bolge or make it better, this skill isn’t very useful atm
ofc fic dragon soar just like was said before
but my prediction is that circle 3 of dragoon will just make the class better at bossing. Dragoon’s damage in pve aligned with spear lunge and gae bolg if you can aim it right is very impressive.

How come lancer doesnt get rooted?

initiate makes you block, which prevents you from getting rooted.

But it doesnt block every hit

yea but you’re hoping it does :slight_smile:
this is why i have high dex, if i don’t block i evade.
Anyway this is off topic since this is a dragoon thread :slight_smile:

Well i heard that with dethrone even when u dodge u still get rooted, not sure about block

yea that’s true, block does avoid the root but dodging doesn’t
at least dodging avoids the insane damage though

Is it same behavior with restrain stun? Like if you block the hit would restrain still proc? I know it still does for dodge.

Not sure about that since not many people can block against initiate. ill test it though.

1 Like

Hopefully they get a c3 attribute that gives accuracy like cata’s block pen attri.
and a skill that changes your mount into a dragon :smiley:
A Rush type skill but with pierce damage would be fun to see xD

In WB situation,

• We need spam-able skill (without spam-able skill like Fencer/Fletcher, our DPS ranking will reset)
  • More multihit skills and attributes.
  • Hoplite damage/mulithit buff (c3 attributes like Murmillo)
  • Gae Bulg fix targeting without leaving boss area (easily lose DPS ranking because of attack count on boss)
  • Reduce Serpentine animation time
  • Reduce Dragon Tooth charging time
  • Make bleeding dot as fast as Wugushi dot
  • Self-buff physical attack like DoV
  • More slash type attack - Unless new WB wear Leather Armor. LOL

• Dragon Dive/Jump = Potentially PvP skill and also sounds like another shitty Gae Bulg.

:sunglasses:

In c1 we got some nice close range attacks. In c2 we got a nice long range attack. What will we get for c3?

My dragoon skill build so far:

Dragon tooth - 5 points. Good medium range skill to kill people from outside of melee range.
Serpentine - 10 points. Must max and it’s the best buff we have doubling all our damage.
Dragon soar - 9 points so far, will max. beast skill since more ranks in this skill doesn’t increase the execution time.
Gae bolg - no comments since i got 0 points in it lol.
Dethrone - long range attack that can snipe people from the other side of the screen. very nice attack in PvP.

Dethrone remove knockback