Tree of Savior Forum

Dps Sorc Build (with a question added in)

Would like to know what people would think of the sorcerer build I’d like to try. I know linker 1 at the moment is not to good but i plan to maybe go to rank 3 with it the future when more then 8 ranks are unlocked.
I do have a question which would change if i do Wiz3 or Link3, on the Circle 3 skills does the damage buff from quick cast also affect Evocation and Desmous skills, also is Summon Familiar affected by the damage buff by chance or is it a flat damage amount?

I would like to know to, about Summon Familiar.

But I’m probably going for Warlock at rank 7, 'cause of it’s bonus to Dark magic.

My real question here is why wiz 3? You dont have long cast skills even not tons of dps skills too

I wouldn’t go wiz3 too!
For this build I think it would be easier

Wiz C1 -> Pyro C2 -> Linker C2 - > Sorc C2
Wiz -> Pyro -> Link -> Pyro -> Link -> Sorc

or maybe Linker C1 and Pyro C3 or Ele C1

The only reason i mentioned Wiz3 was for the QuickCast damage buff (+50%). I just don’t know if it works with Summon Familiar/Evocation/Desmous.
Assuming it does though then the +50% damage buff would be pretty nice (Especially since Summon Familair level 15 tosses 15 pets at it for damage each hit if you factor in the Link to 5 enemys that could be a nice “Burst”, same could be said if it works for the other 2 skills).
If anyone has Sorc Circle 3 could they comment on if Wiz3 Quickcast Damage buff works or not for these skills? Would appreciate it thanks.

Also Meemers if the Quickcast buff doesn’t work then yes I would prolly do the Wiz1 > Pyro1(or 2) > Link 2 (maybe 3?) > Sorc 3 idea.

problem with wiz 3 and soc 3 you dont have aoe damage, it sound great for single target but you are lacking of aoe, link 1 is pretty nothing