Tree of Savior Forum

DPS build elementalist without warlock?

I know many will say me that it’s imposible because WL is the best option but i just don’t like the warlock and i know with the coming new classes we can make maybe something better, for pve mainly, but idk is how XD so lets have a discussion without hate because many just say" no, it’s imposible". i’m w3>ele3 for now.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Yes, linker is probably your best bet.
Rank 8 doesnt offer anything decent to the table in terms of dps. Maybe even go linker 2 at r8…

Necro 1/2?

If you consider Flesh Cannon can hit many mobs, even flying ones, and has only 20 sec CD, plus minions and Necro 3 is surely not bad if Warlock C3 is also bad.

Linker 2 as mentioned above is pretty good too.

FF has nice support and sustain too, Levitate for protection and Blood Curse for extra healing.

Sage is a Red Icon class so it can be good at C2/3, it’s skills could get attributes like mastema or something.

Warlock C2 is still a very solid pick though.

1 Like

You can go linker c7 and enchanter c8… it buffs 100 eledmg a rank… might be quite the selfdmgboost
Not sure its worth though… might be more for supportbuilds

100?
Even 1000 wouldnt be worth it :X
We need % scaling.

liker i think could be a good idea, because gives more CC control, i want to see how will be sage with the future, but idk what will happen in the future, WL i know is strong but idk something dont like and for that i cant choose XD, enchanter idk if it will be a good opcion for DPS class, its a support manly but idk for now idk. Necro its maybe a nice opcion to gives more flying mobs damage maybe could be rll strong but many say it needs linker to be good.

wiz3-ele3-rune

/20chrzz

well it is property dmg so not necessarily only 100 but can be boosted with all your other stuff (?)
500 property is quite a bit yet not overly op
maybe realy better when a chrono/thauma picks it r8 to boost eles

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

rune of ice is ■■■■.

rune of destruction and justice is the reason of rune is OP

Did they change how rune of Justice worked?
I dont remember it being OP

someone in another thread mentioned that enchant lightning doesn’t work for multi-hit skills so idk if thats worth it in a game where multi-hits r powerful

I would go Featherfoot I think.
-c2 has some potential for PvP
-skills are not superior but okay in terms of dmg
-you can gamble with c3 at r9

I want todo make it toó, it looks rll strong, bit many ppl gives a lot of hate for a ff without linker but with ele 3 who need more aoe

Am I crazy if I have 1 circle of Sorc?

Just 1 rank of sorc? yes

ice rune work with freezing sphere, ignore electrocute and max freezing sphere
after max frost cloud i don’t feel need to cast electrocute anymore

ice rune + freezing sphere is very strong in PvP

12k burst damage on a line with good range sounds op to me.

It does Count for mutlihitskills
but the amount scalles into the whole skill

aka 500 in 5 hits not 5x 500

same as any property and matk scales