Tree of Savior Forum

DPK / UPGRADE Suggestions

Some of the tree of savior features doesnt feel fair thats why i make the following suggestions:

The DPK should just be per account…
lets say you are going after yellow caro antenna which has 0.1% drop chance and DPK 500.
this should mean that everytime you kill you have 0.1% of getting it and once you kill 500 you get it for sure!
this kind of DPK would prevent griefing not create it!

The Upgrade issue would be solved if diamond anvil was introduced to field bosses as a default prize which would make them interesting again or to dungeon #1 dps rank on lets say dungeon 290 or a new Daily 330 dungeon. People would do it alone in order to get it yeap they would but it isnt that easy and the price would drop to a nice range.

Fair opinion to think DPK should be per account. Even though I dislike that idea.

Completely disagreeabout diamond dropping from world boss and 290 dungeon. I would have hundreds of diamond anvils and I would have a +25 + weapon. I’m not sure this is what we want.

People would just solo whichever dungeon who drops diamond anvil for #1 dps spot.

DPK could be changed to percentage

I think that we should have 3 DPK:

1. Personal DPK (lowest amount dpk).
  2. Channel DPK (Mid/Higher amount dpk).
  3. Map DPK (Higher/Mid amount dpk).

With this, at least all our effort will guarantee 1 of the possible dpk.

This would increase drop rate by alot. Which is probably not what is intended. They want to to spend 2 months farming for that orange weapon. Why would they ever do that?

And this is a MMO, there will always be rng in mmo. If every drop was a personnal dpk it would totally ruin the excitement of getting a drop. You would know, welp, here I have to go and kill 41k Lyoni and I’m done!

Nice idea but this is IMC so don’t put too much hope about this since their finest logic is ks DPK = RNG ¯_(ツ)_/¯

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.