Tree of Savior Forum

Dpk more difficult than before?

They changed the values.

I don’t particularly care for spending 3 months farming an item in a repetitive motion. I’ve done so, yes. But I don’t care for it.

They changed it or the people answering the questions aren’t aware and respond to with a script.

I don’t mind too.

I just don’t want the rules to be changed each time. They choose their line of conduct and don’t change it afterwards.

I am in agreement. It’s very unprofessional and would like it to be properly investigated.

@STAFF_Yuri

Staff Yuri, can we file a formal complaints on the issue? I’ve several hours (almost a few days worth) of hunting the same horn to validate a few of my claims. Could we perhaps have this looked into and addressed accordingly?

The system is not working as intended and has changed due to patches.

Please and thank you.

2 Likes

This topic will prolly close before getting an answer or proper solution.

IMC just hates its players, they even censored the word “hunt”. That means no h**nting mats for you.

2 Likes

This doesn’t mean that I shouldn’t try. If they really do respond and investigate issues, then I expect Yuri will consult with the powers that be. Even if the answer is a typical, it’s better than not trying.

Yes @pc.wf, I’ll ask them and bring answer to you and forum what I could, and also let them know that we’re receiving negative feedback.

16 Likes

i’d just like to give my feedback on farming the 315 materials, it looks like the DPK still exist as i’ve hunted about 4000 and it’s always a set number that drops it unfortunately.

-let’s just double DPK and wait. We have 2-3 weeks until they figure out we didn’t apply RNG by themselves-

Gotta keep you in the game somehow with those carrots. That and the mandatory daily Saalus grind that makes you want to kill yourself.

@STAFF_Yuri

Thank you kindly for your response and involvement in the matter. I greatly appreciate it.

Is there any information you’d like me to display and share with you?

I can provide information of drop-rates during solo hunt – then vs now. I can provide the same information of group hunts of then vs now.

I can post it in detail. I didn’t think of adding times but I know more or less the date.

What can we do to help you along with this?

Edit: In fact, shortly I will begin a solo-hunt and then a group hunt when my wife returns so that we can compare the numbers and your team of experts can let us know if it is working as intended. Yesterday around 3-5 PM Server time, I killed a bit over 1000 mobs and received no drops.

I’ll start again today.

Thank you again.

3 Likes

I know I should be asking this in direct messages but what items are you farming right now?

Depending on which monster I may have (or know someone who have) data to contribute with the old average for kills before each drop as we kept track by using a sheet. I don’t have any myself of the new rates tho :<

1 Like

Pretty much this.

I like how they played it off like what we wanted all along was personal DPK when we’d been saying all along that all we wanted was RNG.

Then we finally get RNG and they take it away like 2 weeks later.

1 Like

It’s alright everybody they will respond back soon and fix this problem quickly! Gosh why people gotta be so negative like they are going to come back with a vague answer and leave the system broken or something. I have faith in the Staff to handle this problem before this topic closes in 2 months.

1 Like

@LunarRabbit

Hola, my friend.

Green Charrog Horn’s.

Leafnut Tails.

Zeffi’s Ornaments.

I can also confirm that personal DPK is not working. I’ve had two stolen from me, resetting the count twice. In both instances I had to refarm the mat back UP to 750 before a drop, which – guess what? Was stolen again! Now this was all done purposely. We tested this with Leafnut’s, Zeffi’s, Symabani’s.

It doesn’t work anymore. Prior to this, sure.

1 Like

This is why I miss DPK sometimes

edit: more FUN

2 Likes

the Dpk more difficult than before, pls fix its.

@STAFF_Yuri please check that

1 Like

Yes @clima, I am making contact to ask this one :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Does new DPK system guarantee that one will get an item after reaching DPK#
or it just guarantee a drop after reaching DPK# no matter who make a kill.
I kill 1007 Galok but still no BB :cry:.

2 Likes